3 - Losing Virginity

Junwoo held her hand tightly and took her inside. She was trying to get out of his grip but his grip was so tight and it was hurting her. His eyes were red in anger.

"Ahh.. Junwoo, leave my hands. It's hurting. And why are you acting like this?"

"You are asking me why... Seems like it's normal for you." He jerked off her hands.

"What are you talking about?" Minseo asked.

"Don't you see how that motherfu¢ker was touching you."

"You have never thought about me. Even if I d!e or live, you will never care. So why this much care now??" She shouted.

"I'm not caring. I have never cared about you."

"Then why are you acting like this? Are you jealous of Haneul that he saved me."

"Huh! I will be jealous." He laughed. "Such a piece of $hit you are. I never got jealous. I don't care even if you are r@ped by someone." he raised his voice. "And I think, you will enjoy that. Today also, you were enjoying his touch, $lut!"

"Junwoo, please stop it."

"Oh now it's killing you. Listen b*tch! You are just a Gold Digger to me."

"No Junwoo... Stop calling me that. Your father promised my parents!"

"Hmmh! I don't believe it. You think that I'll fall for you. Huh! I don't like $luts!"

"Don't call me that, Junwoo!!!" Minseo said to him angrily.

He came near to her face,"Which one? B*tch.. Gold Digger.. $hit.. or $lut..?" He smirked and left the room.

Days skipped but Junwoo never talked with Minseo lovingly. She always try to be nice with him but he never appeared lovingly to her. Sometimes he also raised his voice about her character.

And these days, Hana often visit the mansion. She always tried to get closer with Junwoo. It seems that she was trying to build her relationship with Junwoo again.

Now Minseo was exhausted and decided to have divorce from him. She got the documents ready and put them infront of Junwoo. He was sitting and was scrolling his phone.

"What is this?" He asked her putting his phone aside.

"I want divorce. Please sign these papers and let me go."

"And why my pest want divorce?" He asked her by raising his one eyebrow.

" Junwoo I know you are not happy with me!! I know you don't love me, so it's better to have divorce. You will also get rid of me." She told him.

"Hmmh! And how?" He chuckled.

"I know that I am only a burden to you. If you give me divorce then I will not be in your life again. You can also marry someone whom you really love. So please sign."

"And what if I not sign?"

"Please Junwoo sign these right now. I can't live like this anymore."

"Are you jealous of Hana?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No! I am not jealous! And the matter is not about jealous. You never treat me as your wife."

He stood up and grab her hands harshly with a devilish smile plastered on his face"So you want me to treat you as my wife. Ok then let me treat you like the way you want."

He pulled her harshly to his bedroom. He somehow managed to bring her from the stairs. He pushed you to his bed and locked the door. She tried to run to the bathroom but he pulled her by holding her hair, a loud scream escaped from her mouth. He grabbed her harshly and threw her on the bed. He started to coming towards you.

"Please Junwoo don't do this."

"Why? You wanted me to treat you as a wife nah! See I'm treating you."

She was struggling not to let him do anything further, by which he got annoyed and slapped her, "STOP STRUGGLING!!!" But when she was struggling, she accidentally slapped him. He got furious and pinned her hands above with his belt,"I think you really don't love yourself..."

He pulled out some ¢0ndoms and continued his assault on her body. Now she has no energy to stop him, to protest him. Her throat became dry now.

Time skipped, Minseo was lying with a thin blanket wrapped around her. She opened her eyes,"Why did you do that? Fu¢king r@pist!"

Suddenly Junwoo got up,"I am your husband."

But Minseo gave him a hard slap,"How can you say yourself a husband!!!"

With anger she was feeling scared too. She ran towards the guest room but this time Junwoo didn't follow her. She fell into sleep there.

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow