21 - Meeting The Enemy

Minseo was feeling sleepy while sitting on the bench. Her eyes were closing slowly when she felt someone was playing with her hair. She slowly opened her eyes.

"You!!!"

"Wowww... You still remember me!!" He said.

He was coming near to her. She was moving backwards to keep a distance from him.

"But you don't know my name. Well I didn't tell you nah! I am Jay." He said.

"I have heard that you left your husband... Or.. he left you for other girls..."

"That party night I have told you to get busy with me. Ughh!!! But do you know, that night your husband badly bruised me for touching you... I hate him."

"But I love you hmm.. We still can make our every nights beautiful... I will not let you feel alone." he plastered an ugly smirk on his face.

Jay raised his flirty hand to touch her. But Minseo gave a hard slap on his face. He got angry and held her tightly and was trying to kiss. She was struggling against him to free herself.

"B*tch!! You got some courage huh! You have dared to slap me!"

"Yaahh!!! Leave mee..!! Please someone help!!!" She was shouting for help.

"LEAVE HER YOU MOTHERFU¢KER!!!"

Minseo looked at him,"Junwoo!"

It was Junwoo. He was angry and fumed.

"Oh Junwoo! You! Why have you came to save your wife now? Don't you hate her?" Jay looked at Junwoo, holding her arm tightly.

"Just leave her or it won't be good for you." Junwoo said while gritting his teeth in anger.

"You are such an idiot who don't know how to love someone. But... you can leave it to me Junwoo." He smirked, looking at Minseo.

"Don't ever think of doing that!!!" He was red and veins were popping out from his skin.

"What will you do huh!!" And he pulled out a gun from his pocket.

He wrapped his hand around her neck, not letting her to go. He pointed the gun towards Junwoo and shoot a bullet but the shot was missed.

Minseo got frightened,"Yaahh!! Junwoo!!!" She was trying to free herself but Jay was not leaving her. Once she kicked his leg, his grip loosen.

She ran to Junwoo and hugged him tightly,"Junwoo....!!!"

"I am okay Minseo..."

"Stop your drama... Do you still want him?? Come to me Minseo, I will give you a lot of pleasure... I love you Minseo." Jay said.

At a moment, Junwoo kicked Jay's hand and his gun fell down. Junwoo punched him on his face. Jay fell down on the ground and Junwoo was hitting him. But Jay also didn't leave the chance to beat him.

Between their fight, Minseo picked up the gun,"Both of you stop!!" She said while pointing the gun to both.

She was holding the gun but she couldn't shoot any of them because she don't want to kill anyone. And Jay knew it. He snatched the gun away from Minseo's hands and held her tightly. He placed the gun on her head.

"Don't come near Junwoo... I will shoot Minseo." He said while moving back towards his car.

"Leave her Jay! Don't do anything to her.. I swear I will kill you!!"

Jay pushed Minseo inside his car and settled in his seat. He drove the car. Junwoo also rushed to his car. He started the engine and drove the car behind them.

While driving Junwoo dialled a number,"Hey......"

Jay was running his car in a high pace and Minseo was with him. She tried to get out of the moving car but he was holding her hand tightly.

Jay stopped it on a bridge because infront of him there was police. And Haneul was also with them.

He got out of the car, holding Minseo. He was pointing the gun against her head. She was like his sheild.

"Hey officer! Let me go or I will shoot her!" He threatened the police.

That's when Junwoo also reached there.

"Oh Junwoo! You also came."

Jay was thinking how to get rid of this. So he pushed Minseo from the bridge.

"Now save her..." And as soon as Junwoo rushed, Jay ran away.

Minseo fell down in the water. She didn't know how to swim even a bit. She struggled for few moments, but the vision blurred out as she was slowly running out of air, drowning deep into the water. All she heard was another splash sound near her before everything blacked out.

Unable to think Junwoo jumped into the water too. Minseo drowned enough but due to his fast reflexes and amazing swimming skills, he pulled her hands wrapping her body with his arms as he came to the surface, out of water.

Carrying her out, he laid Minseo down on the ground and saw that the heart was still beating. He took a relief sigh.

He carried her in bridal style and went to his car.

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow