13 - Hidden Emotions

Junwoo's  only hope was that Minseo will come back to him again. He was regretting, he was regretting his every dids.

"I know that I don't deserve you Minseo, I have hurted your feelings many times, I was the only reason for your every tears."

"But now I became selfish for your love. Because now I don't want you to leave me. I want you only with me."

"Now I can only see you. I have lost myself in you."

Haneul was also driving his car to Minseo's house. She has been living alone since she had left Junwoo's home.

Haneul reached there and knocked at the door but there was no response. So he knocked two times more but still there was no responses from the other side due to which he became worry and his heartbeats became fast. A fear was running inside him. He turned the door knob, he shocked because it was already open.

Haneul was hoping to see Minseo fine. He hurriedly got inside the house and found her sleeping peacefully on her couch. She had fallen asleep while sitting.

She was looking so adorable and her hair was falling on her beautiful face.

Minseo was doing overtime to earn some more money to earn living. Maybe she was tired and had fallen asleep on the couch. Haneul went and sat on the couch besides her. He tucked the hair behind her ears. She moved her position a little.

Suddenly Haneul's phone rang. He quickly got up and went outside so that Minseo would not get any disturbance in her sleep. He saw the caller ID and it was Sunghoon. He received the call and started talking.

On the call...

"Hello! Sunghoon!"

"Hey Haneul!"

"Umm.. say Sunghoon."

"I heard that Minseo was admitted to hospital."said Sunghoon.

"Umm..yeah but now she got discharged."

"Oh! How is she now? Is she okay??"

"Yeah she is okay. Actually I am in her house now. She is sleeping."Haneul said, looking Minseo in a adorable way.

"Thanks to God " relieved Sunghoon.

After few seconds Sunghoon asked Haneul,"Haneul can I ask you something..."

"Sure, ask..."

Sunghoon took a deep breath before asking, "Do you feel something for her?"

"Why this question all of a sudden?"Haneul asked slowly.

"Because the love, the affection which you show towards her, the happiness which you get in helping her, the worry in your eyes whenever she is not infront of you, the care that you do whenever she is in trouble..." Sunghoon keep saying. "This all just can't simply be a friendship... this is more than that. I see pure love for her. And I can see this in your eyes."

Haneul's eyes were getting teary,"It doesn't matter whether I love her or not. Minseo belongs to someone else now..."

He said while looking up so that tears couldn't flow down.

"But Han...", Sunghoon was about to speak but couldn't say anything.

"Ok Sunghoon I am hanging up the call. I will talk with you later."

And Haneul cut his words and end the call.

After Haneul had hung up the call, Sunghoon thought within himself.."How can someone loves a person so much like you do even after knowing that the person will never love you back. How you could suppress your feelings so easily? Is this easy for you to suppress? Why are you so alone and empty Haneul?"

Haneul was looking at Minseo with so much love in his eyes. He went to the couch and sat besides her, admiring her beauty. She was still sleeping.

"How beautiful and adorable you are looking Minseo!" He was whispering to himself..

"Looking back I didn't even realise when and how I fell for you so hard. I know that you will never love me back but you will always be the brightest star shining in my sky."

"But sometimes I am very tired of holding things together that can never be held, I am tired of trying to control what can never be controlled, I am tired of breaking things which cannot be fixed."

"I just want to stop these things and want to hold your hands forever. I want to give you my shoulder to rest your head, I want to give you my chest to cry, I want to give you my hands to hold and stop you from falling, I just want to hide you from the whole world in my heart."

"I just want to be with you, holding your hands till when I will take my last breath. I want to be with you forever. I wish if I could take your all pain."

"I want to be the one to say 'Its okay. Everything will be fine. I will be there with you, no matter what'. "

"I choose you, I always choose you over and over, without a pause, without a doubt. I will keep choosing you in my heartbeat, even though I know that you will never choose me back." He said while putting his head on her shoulder.

He said everything which was hidden inside his heart. He said everything. But he didn't realise that Junwoo was standing at the door behind listening to his every words, he was burnt...

"Sorry Hyung! But Minseo is mine!"

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow