7 - A Wonderful Day

On the call:

"Hello..o." Minseo spoke.

"Missed me Sweetheart?"

"Ah..mm..!"
"W..when will you come...?"

"Are you missing me so much baby?"

"Aa.. No!!! Actually.. I...."

"Don't worry my little Gold Digger. Just wait till next day."
"I'll be there soon." Junwoo smirked.

Minseo called Junwoo just to ask him that when he will return. But her heart dropped by hearing his words.

"Any plans today baby?"

"Uhmm.. I... will g..go to the m..market, to buy some gro..grocery."
"Ok I.. will call you l..later.."

"Hmmh..."

Minseo quickly hung up the call. She wanted to tell him that she is going outside with his friends but she didn't dare to talk about that.

Time skipped to 11:30am. Haneul and Sunghoon came as they had planned for the hang out today.

"Minseoooo....!! Haven't you ready yet?"
"Come quickly quickly." Sunghoon said while going upstairs.

Haneul run towards him, dragging him from the stairs,"Sunghoonaahh... let her to get ready peacefully. Why do you always chewing us?"

At the moment Minseo came out of the room. She dolled up herself, wearing a sky blue coloured dress. She tied her hair with a little white ribbon.

Minseo was really looking beautiful with her simple get-up. Sunghoon eyes couldn't stop looking at her but Haneul was totally lost in her beauty. Sunghoon patted Haneul's back and said,"Haneul! Minseo is ready. Let's go.."

"Ye...yeah yeah."

Sunghoon glanced at him with a teasing look. He got fully embarrassed.

They started to walk towards the car. Haneul and Sunghoon, both were making their way to open the backseat door.

Haneul asked in confusion,"Sunghoon! Why are you coming to the backseat?"

"Because I want to sit with Minseo.." He said shrugging his shoulder.

"And who will drive?"

"Ofcourse you Haneul."

Haneul closed the backseat door, and had to sat on the driver's seat. He started driving. Minseo chuckled at their actions.

Haneul started driving. Minseo was enjoying the outside view through the open window. Her hair was coming on her face and she was repeatedly tucking them behind her ears.

Sunghoon spoke,"Minseo ahh... If your hair is disturbing you, you can close the window."

"No thank you Sunghoonie oppa but I like fresh air." She replied with a smile.

After few seconds she asked turning her face to him,"By the way where are we going??"

"We are goi..." Haneul was about to say but Sunghoon cut off his words saying,"We will first visit the park, then we will have our lunch and then we will go for a movie and then amusement park and then we will go for..."