14 - Conflict Between Best Friends

"SORRY HYUNG BUT MINSEO IS MINE..."

Junwoo heard every words that Haneul said which he has been suppressing inside his heart for long. He was burnt. When Haneul realised that Junwoo was behind at the door he quickly got up and rushed to him. He said while trying to explain him,"Junwoo, you are here!! When did you came?"

"Hmmh!" Junwoo took a breath, "You know that Minseo and my relationship is messed up a little, but.... Are you taking advantage of my situation?" Junwoo said in anger.

"Junwoo please...you are getting me wrong. Nothing is like that what you think.. I was.."

Junwoo cut his words and came close, making a direct eye contact with him and said,"Hyung!! Just stay away from her. No need to do any care about her. She is mine and I am here to take care."

"Huhh! Really? But you never cared. You never loved her. Nor you ever think of her, then why now? Why are you showing this much love and care now...??"

Junwoo shouted..."YES I NEVER CARED!!!"

"But that was my mistake... And I am regretting now. I am regretting that I behaved very wrong with her, I never knew her, I never tried to understand her, but now I want.. I want her with me. I want to give her the happiness that she didn't before. I want to live with her." He gritted his teeth,"But if you will come in between then I am sorry, you will no longer be my friend."

Haneul was also losing his control on his anger,"Junwoo!!! I never wanted any wrong to both of you ... And nor I will. Nothing was like that what you are thinking...."

Junwoo held Haneul's collar and shouted at him angrily, "HUH!! DID'NT YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE HER??? NOW WHY ARE YOU LYING AND HIDING THIS LIKE A COWARD?"

When Junwoo held his collar, Haneul totally lost his patience and pushed Junwoo, giving a hard punch on his face due to which his lower lips started to bleed.

Haneul shouted,"YESS I LOVE HER. I ALWAYS LOVE HER FROM THE BEGINNING..."

"But.. she will never love me back. I know that she will never love any other man instead of you. She can never think of loving another man. But... what you have done with her... You have hurt her feelings, made her cry, beat her... I don't understand why she still loves you!!"

Minseo opened her eyes when she heard some noise outside the door. They didn't notice that Minseo was awake. When she was about to go there, her steps stopped. She heard when Haneul shouted that he loves her.

She was confused, what to do. She realised that how much he was carrying his feelings inside him knowing that whom he loves will never love him back. She wanted to cry.

But soon they started to fight. Minseo went in between to stop them.

"Stop fighting! Both of you please stop fighting!! Junwoo.. why have you came here? I have told you to leave me alone. Please GO!!" Minseo yelled at Junwoo.

His eyes were giving death glare to Haneul and her. He said,"Hyung! I hope that you will not do anything that can break our friendship..." and went away from there.

Minseo took Haneul inside the house and made him sit. Due to the fight he got some wounds, so she went to her room and bought a first aid kit. She put some ointment on her finger and rub on his hurted place.

"I did'nt realise when you have came." She said to him.

"Ahmm.. yeah you were sleeping..." Haneul replied.

After putting the ointment she sat besides him and asked,"You love me?"

Haneul lowered his face didn't know what to say. She spoke again,"You really love me...??"

Haneul looked at her and said, "I.. I have tried a lot not to wake any feelings for you. I.. I am sorry Minseo... But.. I failed. I didn't know how it happened but I fell for you so hard."

"I am sorry oppa. Because of me you are feeling your heart so heavy. I have hurted you nah!." A tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Minseo please don't cry. You never hurted me.. You ar..." Haneul was about to say but Minseo spoke by cutting his words.

"I am sorry. But I will never love you back. In my heart there is only Ju.. Junwoo and I will never forget him. I am s..sorry..." Haneul became silent.

Breaking the silence he said in a low voice,"I am not forcing you, but... Loving you is so hard Minseo."

And he left the house.

Time passed and it became night. Junwoo was in a bar drinking wines. He was drunked but still have his consciousness. While he was drinking, Haneul entered the bar. He sat near to Junwoo but Junwoo ignored him.

Haneul said, "Junwoo you have drunk a lot of wines. Come I will drop you to your home."

Junwoo jerked off his hand and said,"Huhh! no need. I.. am n.. not going now..."

"Hmmm... Fine! I will also join you." Haneul shrugged his shoulders.

While drinking he said to Junwoo,"Heyy Junwoo I had punched you nah! I am sorry for that.."

"Hmmmh.. never mind. I am sorry too for that fight." Junwoo said.

Both of them were having their drinks and in the middle Junwoo said,"Hmmh..! The destiny is so cruel, hyung. When she was with me, I was lost. But... Now when I realised.., I lost her."

"Why did you say like that?" Haneul said.

"Hmmhh! She didn't even want to see me. She always told me to go away from her sight... But I can't live without seeing her. Does she love me now??" Junwoo looked at Haneul trying to keep his head up as he was feeling heavy.

"You have hurted her, that's why she is angry with you. But I know that she will never hate you. She always loves you."

"But her fire will not extinguish easily. You have hurted her feelings many times, and.. beat her also. She will not forgive you so easily. You have to face this... Junwoo." Haneul said, taking a sip from his glass.

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow