4 - I Hate You

Minseo couldn't sleep properly that night. Feeling sad she couldn't control her tears, being left on the street was just one thing but being r@ped was a whole new thing.

"Why are you so mean Junwoo? You will definitely regret it... I am stronger than what you think... I hate you..." She slowly closed her eyes.

Minseo opened her eyes when suddenly she felt a cold gush of liquid all over her face. It was Junwoo who seemed jolly seeing me in a bad state.

"Yahh Jun.. woo...!!" She said.

Keeping the glass on the table, Junwoo said, "Oops sorry! I thought you are a pest."

She replied,"In that case, you should look at yourself in the mirror."

Junwoo suddenly dropped his smile and he came near me. Minseo knew that he was going to hurt her again but she couldn't let him see that she was weak. "I am not afraid of you Junwoo."

He scratched his chin, glared at her and deepen his voice,"Let's see if you are..."

Then he grabbed her hair and pulled her face near him,"You look afraid..."

"Let me go!" Minseo said as she looked him in his eyes. He pulled her hair tighter,"Sweety I really don't like your confidence, you are turning me off." He left your hair and went out.

After she had her bath she went downstairs while Junwoo was sitting there on the couch. "Where's my breakfast?"

She was shocked because he always eat his breakfast outside. The food that she made was like a trash for him but what happened to him today.

She quickly made something for him and he was smirking all the time while watching her.

After eating he left for his office.

Then Minseo started doing her house chores.

Time rolled down, Minseo was on the balcony looking at the stars shining in the night sky, when she heard some footsteps. She didn't even flinch a little because she knew who it was.

"Minseo, I have to go Tokyo for a business meeting. Don't do anything behind my back."

"Just know your place, a gold digger should know better."

Minseo felt really sad and wanted to cry but she hid her feelings.

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow