5 - Nice To Meet You Sunghoon

Haneul was driving to Junwoo's mansion. He knew that Junwoo had gone to Tokyo for his business meeting. He thought to call on Minseo today as she was alone in the whole mansion.

But at first, he went to a bakery shop to buy a cake for her as a gift.

"Hello sir! What can I do for you?" Asked the waitress.

"Hello! Mmm please pack a mirror glaze chocolate cake."

"Sure sir."

"Here's your choice sir. Enjoy!"

"Umm thanks!" And he paid the bill.

"Thank you for coming sir."

Haneul was about to cross the road when he saw a familiar figure who was talking on his phone. When he hung up the call Haneul went near him.

"Hey! Sunghoon!! When did you come back? You were in Canada nahh!"

It was Park Sunghoon. Junwoo and Haneul met him at a party two years ago and there they all became friends but Sunghoon was always busy in his work, so he was not able to come at Junwoo's wedding. And now Haneul met him after a long time.

"Ah! Haneul ahh! You! Actually I came to Seoul two days ago. How are you?" Sunghoon said surprisingly.

"Ahh I'm fine. Tell me about you. Have you stopped your flirting or is it still going?" Haneul asked him while teasing.

"No Hanie! It has been increasing." Sunghoon said.

"Umm... I knew it, you born flirty." They chuckled.

"By the way where are you going and... this cake..? For whom?? Is it for me?" Sunghoon asked Haneul.

"Nah! When I ever buy you something flirty." He replied.

"I am going to Junwoo's house. Hey! As you were not able to come in Junwoo's wedding, let us go together now. You will meet his bride also." Haneul suggested him.

"Uhmm.. that's a good idea. Let's go." Said Sunghoon.

They talked a lot of things inside the car and finally they reached there. They knocked the door. And after sometime the door was opened by Minseo.

"Oh hey!! Please come in." Minseo said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Hello Mrs Kim Minseo. I am Park Sunghoon. I am Haneul's friend." Sunghoon wished her.

"No need formalities. Just call me Minseo."

"Oh thanks. Actually I also don't like formalities but Hanie told me to say like this."

Haneul's eyes widened and he let out some fake cough."Oh Minseo.. w..what are you doing now? Ahh! By the way this is for you." He gave her the cake.

"Oh thank you. Please take your seats. I'm bringing some food." She said.

"Ok sure and I will also help you Minseo. Let's make something." Sunghoon said while following her to the kitchen.

Haneul quickly rushed towards them saying, "No need Sunghoon.. I know you will spoil everything. You sit.. I will help her."

"Whyy? Haneul I can and I'll help her. You go and sit."

"Little kids can't cook food." Haneul said to him with a laugh.

"Ahh.. Haneul! I'm not a kid. Look Minseo, do I look like a kid." Sunghoon said with an angry pout.

"You both are kids. No need to help me. I can do all by myself. Go and sit." Minseo said while stopping them.

"But Minseo I am not a kid okay." Sunghoon said to her.

"Ofcourse you are a kid! Both of you are kids. See how you were fighting like little children. Now go and sit there. I'll be there soon." Minseo said, folding her hands on her chest.

They went to the couch and were sitting like good boys.
"Yaahh Hanie when I was about to help her, why you poked your nose in between... Wait.. are you jealous of me??" Sunghoon teased him.

"H..huh what you're saying. No! N.. nothing like that." Haneul turned his head to the other side in embarrassment.

When they were talking and teasing each other Minseo shouted from the kitchen,"Sunghoon oppa! Can you please help me in setting the plates on the table."

"Yeah sure Minseo." He said by raising his both eyebrows to Haneul.

"I.. I am also here to help you Minseo." He also rushed after Sunghoon.

Minseo was giving the food a finishing touch while Sunghoon and Haneul were fighting like little children. They were fighting for the plates now.

"Give me the plates Haneul... I can set them better."

"No! You'll break all the plates... give these plates to me. I'm better than you."

"No I'm the best. Give me!"

"No Sunghoon! I am not going to give you the plates, you go and sit silently."

"Naaahhh.. I'm not gonna sit, you go Haneul."

"Aaa... Both of you stop. Do you always fight like this? Go go, sit on the chair, I'm serving. It is out of my thinking how you two became friends. You two are really like kids." Minseo took the plates from them and placed on the table while scolding Haneul and Sunghoon.

"Minseo ahh.. Are you scolding us? See Haneul, it because of you Minseo is scolding me..." Sunghoon said to Haneul, looking at him.

"Aaa.. it's not my fault!! It is only because of you, not me. You were eating our heads."

"Yaahh.. No! It's neither your fault nor yours. It's only my fault, I should not have asked you guys for help. Now happy?" Minseo said with an angry pout.

"Yess! Happy!" Sunghoon told her with a funny smile on his face. By which Minseo chuckled.

"Oh Haneul oppa, is Sunghoon always like this?" She asked while laughing.

"Yeah Minseo, he is a headache." Haneul hunched his shoulder.

Maybe Haneul is just a friend for Minseo but not to lie, Haneul don't know why he was really jealous of Sunghoon, he was making her laugh so much. She looks really cute when she laughs. She is very adorable.

They sat for eating.

"Uhmm.. it's delicious." Sunghoon said while eating,"By the way where's our Jun..Woo..?"

"He has gone for a business meeting." She replied him.

"When he will return?" Sunghoon asked.

"I.. don't know." She replied him.

"Hey Minseo! You always stay at home, tomorrow we will go outside for fun." Haneul wanted to freshen her mind so he thought of taking her somewhere, that's why he asked her.

She answered him in a low voice,"Okay... but.. I'm not sure whether.. I'll be abl....."

Minseo couldn't complete her sentence when Sunghoon spoke up,"No excuses Minseo, you're coming with us."

"Ah wait! Whennn.. I said you are going?" Haneul said to Sunghoon raising his eyebrow towards him.

"But you have said that we will go." Sunghoon said to Haneul in a childish manner.

"We means Minseo and me, not you Sunghoon." Haneul was teasing him.

"Yaahh Haneul! Stop it now, I know you are joking."
"So it's done. We all are going."

To be continued...
_______

Vote Comment and Follow