/𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: (𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠)/

Serenity was 6 years old when she was in the catacombs in the laboratory of the scientist Moreau, who has since been extremely interested in the existence of those vampires who were hiding in Paris or even in the world.

I remember when i had to run away from something that i bumped into someone, it was a doctor with his assistants, he told me his name and that i shouldn't be afraid of him. He also promised me to take care of me, he looked trustful so i followed him but it was a mistake. I was there 6 years old. From that on , i can't remember much about my past what happened before , only that I met every vampire and human childrens, who were a experiment from Moreau. Numbers were important to all of us here, because names were not important when we are a experiment from him. When i entered the room carefully, Moreau greeted me like always with the same expressions . He was a rather broad man with a far too long coat. His eyes covered by dense safety glasses, which were completely opaque. So you could never realise your eyes, let alone his actual human form. Sometimes i wondered how he could even see through these glasses. He was also able to hear quite well, altough he was constantly wearing massive headphones, which should actually affect his hearing.

The man was strange but even worse was his personality, which changed every second. Sometimes he was nicely in one moment and then totally aggressive in the next, he was a Sadism. He always had fun that we fainted and cried and had a lot of pain in his experiments. This has disgusted everyone here, including me.

He held his hand to me and hide his grin under the thick scarf , which he wore tied around his neck.''Come in little girl, princess. Don't be shy, today won't be much more different than the last few weeks~''

He laughed, and pulled me to the big experimental table, where the laboratory technicians clinged me in to make sure that i am not be able to move or even escape. And yet i tried to move because i was afraid. After just a few seconds of lying there on the cold table, the fear in me grow, which made me start to move strongly. But it didn't helped, i only let a scream out. In despair that something terrible would strike me. The fear did not last long when an anaesthetic was stabbed into my arm which made me to faint and to hold still.

 The fear did not last long when an anaesthetic was stabbed into my arm which made me to faint and to hold still

~Months later~
I looked up to the bright light , which shines from the window. A beautiful blue moon shone at me.'Its beautiful, i never saw something that beautiful' I thought and thought the shine from the moon could warm me a little . But it couldn't , i only feel the cold table under myself and hoped that all it ends soon. Then i felt that the blue moon tries to help me, to protect me. Maybe i just imagined it because why should the blue moon tries to protect a vampire like me who was born under the red moon? It was impossible or not? Or is the blue moon not that dangerous?

~6 years passed~
I was 12 years old and couldn't hardly move. Two of Moreau's assistants had carried me to the experimental room to have, some substance poured into me. I didn't felt much, because my body and my mind were too exhausted for it. But one thing i remembered a little bit: Moreau's words, who complains ironically, looked down at me and said that my body received too much of the dose and i will hardly get more, so he can see if my body and mind will survive it, he also called me a little princess. But why? I don't know, i don't want to think about it too much, maybe he knows who i am. I am too exhausted to overthink about that.

Then i saw far away two children: one young boy had black long hair which is tied together in a ponytail, the other boy was younger then him and has silver blue hair. They both followed Moreau's assistants to a other room far away from me. I could just hear that Moreau called them Nr.69 and Nr.71 after he went to them, i couldn't saw the face from the guys , only their backs. When No. 69 briefly turned around to see who was watching him, our eyes met for a short time. His eyes were blue, a dark blue but without any emotions . I could feel that he had pain deep inside him and that he was sad. Then when he turned back again, he and No. 71 disappeared into a room with Moreau and his assistants. From then on, I never saw him and No. 71 again. Will the guys survive and will i ever meet Nr.69 and Nr.71? My instinct said to me that i should help them and to save every vampire and human children, so i tried to make myself free but it was too tight and i was too weak.

I couldn't really remember much more. I lost most of fragments of my thoughs over time, my body was weak and my mind. I couldn't even have imagined at this point that i would make it out of here alive and that alone. I could still remember the screams, cries, laughs and a explosion which came out far away from a room in the laboratory and that i met , after i could escaped, a tall man with red hair and yellow eyes, he was a vampire too, he took me to a hotel where i stayed then and he took care of me. My throughts now are: Why didn't i stayed to help them all? I was too weak and give myself now the fault...now they are all dead...but what about Nr.69 and Nr.71? Have they survived or are they dead too? I hope they survived.

It had already been 3 years since I escaped from the laboratory and the catacombs. But every evening I remembered what happened back then. I closed then my eyes and felt asleep on the bed in my room from the hotel after i looked out of the window and saw the blue moon. Actually i should as a vampire be scared from it but it doesn't scares me, the moon is beautiful and gave me a bit of safety.