𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 day, and I woke up to a near heart attack. If I honestly wasn't as relaxed from the previous day, I probably would have been dead from the shock I'd just experienced.

"Why the hell are you guys standing above me like that, you're honestly freaking me out,"

I felt Millie crush my legs while Bea went around to her side of the room where her bed resided.

"Spill the tea, how was the date?" I'm too tired for this.

"Okay, firstly, no one says that anymore, and secondly, leave me the fuck alone, I'm too tired for this,"

"Jeez, there's no need for cussing in this early hour, come on we have another France match today,"

"What? I swear it was only yesterday?"

"No, it was the day before yesterday, now wake the hell up and let's go,"

Jeez these lot are actually annoying, I got up and head to the bathroom, I turned the tap on to splash myself with some cold water.

"Oi Millie, do me a favour," I left the bathroom and headed towards my suitcase, "please swap jerseys with me," I grabbed a pair of black bicycle shorts, damn this actually looked really good with the jersey. I might pair them together more often.

"You know what, as punishment for getting up late today, AND sleeping in, I ain't giving you shit," she's lucky we're related or I would have dragged her ages ago.

"Bea, please swap with me," I smiled hopefully.

"Nope. How am I gonna get Griezmann's attention if I'm not wearing his jersey? Besides I want a romance story exactly like yours,"

"You lot are so rude, come on man let's just go," I had gotten ready in all that time they were giving me reason's not to give me their jersey. Honestly this was just plain rude, hold on. Is it too late to back out?

"Wait a minute, actually I'm not feeling well, I think I'm just gonna go back to the room," Millie raised her arm and slapped the back of her palm onto my forehead.

"No, your temperature is fine. Now stop being such a wuss, and get to the game," these lot were pissing me off. First they woke me up at a completely unreasonable 10am, and now they're ordering me around?

Watch if I talk to them for the rest of the day, absolute pricks. We headed towards the stadium and they both tried to make light conversation with me. Clearly seeing I'm pissed.

"Can you lot just leave me alone? You lot have been having anger problems since this bitch  right here has got here, in fact making me feel fucking left out, you're my mate, so why you up her arse all of a sudden?"

"Wtaf Ana, where did that come from?" I was absolutely fuming, it came from your dads head mate. "Oh shit, wait what day is it?" Millie grabbed her phone out of her pocket to check.

"Tuesday 22nd, why?" Oh yeah, that's probably why I'm pissed.

"She's starting her period the cow, go on, here's a pad. Now go to the toilet, or I won't forgive you for the angry, mean stuff you just said about me,"

"What makes you think I'm pissed?" I was shoved into the toilets before I could start another argument. After I washed my hands, I left to see they waited for me outside.

"Okay good, we'll get you some chocolate on the way back. Feeling better now?" I rolled my eyes at her and followed them to the seats.

"Jeez stop babying me and suck your mum. Politely of course, before you accuse me of being angry," I sat down in the designated seats waiting for kick-off.