𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘, all I can remember from that flight was Bea's annoying ass snoring. But there's no need to be pessmistic, we were two 2𝟏 year olds at the world cup hoping to watch some football and maybe meet a certain brazillian.

_______________________________

𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 are we in Qatar or did Bea's snoring just mess my brain up? ||
ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ @ʙᴇᴀ_ᴅɪᴀᴢ ᴀɴᴅ 482 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

@BEA_DIAZ : woooooow, just gonna expose me like that then? Don't make me turn this plane around missy 😤
               @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : you know I love you bbg 😍❤️

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟑 : jealous 😞

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟏𝟖 : 😍

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟐𝟐 : ⵊ'M HERE TOO, TWINSIES
             @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : TWINSIES

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ...

________________________________

"So," I looked at Bea "What do we do now?" She smiled cunningly, how does this b always have a plan??

"Well considering the first Portugal game is in 3 hours with Ghana, I'd consider maybe buying a team jersey first," we walked in the direction of other tourists, which seemed like the right way judging by the market stalls approaching.

"Which player we're you thinking?" I hadn't actually considered that. Great question Bea, now I'm suddenly stressed out.

"Okay well I didn't think of that, considering you only told me about the match two minutes ago," she raised her arms in surrender, which I would have laughed at if I wasn't so stressed out, "Tell me what jersey you're getting, maybe I'll get some ideas," she almost tripped me over with excitement to answer this question.

"Definitely Ronaldo, what kind of Portugal fan would I be if I didn't get CR7?" She looked at me as if I'm crazy

"Okay... well I'll probably get number 11, I mean it is my lucky number right?" She raised her eyebrows

"João Félix, really? I'm surprised you didn't pick Ronaldo too," Felix who? I'd never even heard of him. 11 is just my lucky number cuz I was born on the 11th January.

"Okay, im gonna quickly go search him up, while you get the shirts cuz I have no idea who that is," I handed her the money as she scoffed, jeez I really thought she was a loving friend and then she just scoffs at me, oh well, im the one on the free holiday so shame on her.

I unlocked my phone and searched up João Félix. The only reason I knew how to spell that is because I had a cousin called João too. My internet was very slow, but it was still working so, something's better than nothing, right?

As soon as it loaded, I didn't hesitate to press the images button.

Wow.

Wow, wow, wow. All I can say is wow. If this isn't true love at first sight, then I don't know what is. I scrolled down further to see more pictures of him, I weirdly just wanna know how his hair feels it just looks so fluffy. I clicked on his Wikipedia page, because as we know, it's the most reliable and found out on there that he was only two years older than me, was this meant to be?

"Hey, don't eat your phone. That's not very healthy." I looked up to see she was back with the red and green shirts. Oh how excited I was.

"Bea, you did not tell me how gorgeous this man is wow," I dramatically fell on her, to which she laughed at.

"How are you coming to a Portugal game and don't know any of the player?" I scoffed, how dare she throw these accusations at me!

"Of course I do," before she could let a sound out, I cut her off "and before you ask me to name some, let me remind you, we now have two hours to get to the hotel and get ready, no time for chit chat," and ran off to a squealing Bea behind me.

________________________________

We looked awesome. We were both wearing our pair of team jerseys with a matching pair of wide leg jeans. I wore your average blue denim while she wore black

@𝐁𝐄𝐀_𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅

@𝐁𝐄𝐀_𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 ANA JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT JOÃO FÉLIX, SHAME ON YOU ||ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ @ᴀɴᴀ

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ @ᴀɴᴀ.ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ ᴀɴᴅ 637 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : NOT ONLY DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT HIM, I ALSO FOUND OUT HOW HOT HE IS SO THAT'S A PLUS RIGHT?

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟔 : naaaah how you gonna be a Portugal supporter and not even know the players 💀💀😭

@username29 : MOOD 😭

@username17 : he's just so beautiful

@username44 : take more pictures!!

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ...

________________________________