𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 with a very close score of 3-2, can you believe it? We actually won and all the players saw me so that's another plus right?

"Ana, let's ask someone to take a picture of us, and then we'll go to the meet-up okay?" I quite excitedly squealed for the first time and asked the person passing to take a picture of us. He was actually really lovely, so thank you kind stranger!

______________________________

𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 GUYS I WAS ON THE SCREENS, I REPEAT, I WAS ON THE SCREENS ||
@ʙᴇᴀ_ᴅɪᴀᴢ ᴀɴᴅ 1726 ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟑𝟏 : OMG YOU'RE THE GIRL WITH THE JOAO FELIX JERSEY RIGHT?

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟏𝟏 : lol

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟐𝟔 : TWO PRETTY BEST FRIENDS

@𝐁𝐄𝐀_𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 : guys, does anyone else think she was on the screens? 
               @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : I DO, I DO

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟒𝟐 : you're so gorgeous 😍

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs...

_______________________________

"Ana, we need to go, or we're gonna be late," I wasn't ignoring Bea, I just made the mistake of searching 'Joao Felix' on tiktok, and let me tell you these edits are-

"ANALINA, come on, let's go, or we're gonna be late and I'll can just leave without you, in fact, you stay there, I'm gone,"

I looked up as soon as she used my full name, you can never refuse your full name right? Cuz neither can I, thank you mum and dad.

I followed behind her, staying silent in case she shouts at me again, one time was enough thank you very much, I do not want to face the wraith of Beatriz Diaz, especially on her period, that shits scary.

"Oh my days, thanks to you, we're now at the back of the line," okay, well...

"Actually, that's not true, there's people behind us so we're not at the back of the line, they are. Thank you."  I should not have answered back. If steam could come out of someone's ears, it was for sure coming out of her whole body, pure anger and frustration, damn.