𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A/N : please read the important authors note at the end.

           𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 would have been a major lie. I honestly would give up my sister just to go back to the hotel, I felt quite bad about what happened earlier cuz it was just so unexpected, I was expecting a chill day, and instead I got shouted at by a literal turtle. Life in Qatar ain't looking too good right now.

"There's one more family before us and then it's our go!" Where's the loyalty these days? Instead of my own best friend supporting me, she goes off to support these French players. Shame on her

"𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄"

Great, hey is it too late to just leave and just go back to England all together? Because this really isn't as fun as I thought it'd be anymore.

The first person they decided to meet up front was Presnel Kimpembe, I mean I had no issue. All I had to do was just stand behind them and wait until-

"Hey, aren't you João girl?"

I turned around to the direction the voice was coming from, oh my days it's actually Antoine Griezmann, is he referring to me?

"Um are you speaking to me? Sorry I think you've got the wrong person," I went to turn back around before I heard him speak up again.

"No, it is you! I recognise you considering he hasn't shut up about you for the last few days it's all jeez Ana this, and Ana that, he's driving me crazy,"

Wait, he was talking about me? I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, what an odd feeling. It was quite a comforting though. Knowing someone's talking about you.

"Well then, I guess you have got the right person," I laughed with him, "I'm a really big fan by the way, you were really good out there!"

"I would hope so, come here, let's send João a photo of us, sure to make him jealous," I already love this man, me and Antoine are besties now, no debate.

As I inched near him, he snaked his arm around my shoulder and just to add extra spice to the picture, I topped it all off with a kiss on his cheek and he snap the picture and sent it to him. I cannot wait for the messages

"That was perfect, can't wait for his reaction it will be priceless," he started giggling which actually made me burst out laughing.

"Hey, who is this?"

I turned in the direction of the third voice to see it was none other than Mr Donatello, I also in that time figured out which teenage mutant ninja turtle he looked like.

"Kylian! This is my new friend Analina, and Analina this Kylian Mbappe,"

I gave him a polite smile, reaching my hand out for him to shake, he reached back, and shook my it back. I felt a burning pain in my hand as his grip was a bit too tight to be friendly.

"Hello Analina, what are you doing in here?" Wow, is this bitch still being rude? This second encounter might have been gods way of giving me a second chance to smack him, who knows.

"Oh, well me and my friends actually have VIP passes for after the matches, I think it's probably why there was a line of people waiting to meet you in here after the match? I can't be too sure though," What a stupid question, I heard Antoine laughing from behind me, which didn't make me miss the fists balled up on Kylian's side.

"So, where are your friends then? Cuz I don't really see them anywhere," what a prick, trying to say I'm lying about my friends?

"Oh they're over there talking to Kimpembe, can you see them, or do you want me to point you to them?"

"Wait your friends with Camille Jean, isn't she a French model? What is she doing here?"

"No," I smiled

"So you were lying then, seriously it's okay if you didn't come with your friends. Just admit you came to see me, I knew you couldn't resist me after this morning," He sort of whispered the last part. So he did recognise me.

Oooh, this was gonna be fun. Thank you Lord for making Millie pretty and famous.

"No, she's actually not my friend, she's my sister,"

I watched him look back at me, and his eyes went wide, like when I say wide, I mean wide, like wide-wide. Step one of having a famous sister, use her for clout.

Checkmate bitch.

"Ana, look. Your boyfriend replied,"Antoine smiled. He did his weird little giggle again, "oooh he's mad,"

"He's not my boyfriend!" I went back to Antoine's side and looked over his shoulder.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Wow seriously Grizzy? I thought you weren't gonna steal my girl 😐

'My girl'

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? 'My girl' I felt a familiar heat from before rising on my cheeks, wow. It's really hot in here, are you hot, I mean you are hot, I mean-

"Looks too me he is your boyfriend, OOOOH, is little Ana blushing over my brother," I felt his arm wrap around me, nearly pushing both of us to the floor.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Ugh why is he still here. Can you politely piss off?

"You know João Félix from my team, someone here's got a little crush on him," I saw Mr Orange bandana on my left burst out laughing.

"That's actually so funny. Don't get your hopes up, you're definitely no one's type,"

"Kylian, stop being so rude, now get back to your table. You've got people waiting for you,"

I watched him roll his eyes but nevertheless retreat back to his table. I looked back to Antoine shaking my head.

"One more second talking to him, and I would have honestly swung at him." I watched him laugh and sigh.

"He's not usually like that you know, he's actually very sweet. It's just the pressure of the World Cup gets to him, and this year it's even worse because we have to defend the trophy,"

I suddenly felt really bad for him, that is quite an achievement though, at 18 or what, 19 winning a World Cup? That's actually crazy.

"Ana, where are you?" I turned around to see Millie looking around for me, I raised my arm up and saw her spot and begin to come towards me.

"Antoine Griezmann, I'm a really big fan," I heard Bea saying, weird. She addressed Ronaldo as Mr before so what's happened now? Anyways, their meeting was quite short as the time was now up. One of the managers kicked all the fans out to allow the team to relax after their victory.

"Let's go back to the hotel now, I'm genuinely so tired, I'm actually so close to falling asleep right here on this floor,"

_______________________________

A/N

hey everyone, thank you for getting this far into the book.

To the people reading this while it's still being made,

should I put some chapters of smut?

I'm asking this question because I know not everyone is comfortable with it.

I also wanted to ask, does anyone want a romance plot with Mbappè as well?  

Please comment your opinions.