𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 Saturday, and you know what that means? I finally get to go on a date with João! Honestly he's been texting me over those few days and I think I'm in love. I'm currently getting ready, which has so far been stressful.

"ANALINA, I HAVE THE PERFECT OUTFIT," I ran towards Millie's room and she was holding up the most cutest dress ever. It was a sage green bodycon dress and had matching heels to go with it.

"Oooh, I literally have the same coloured purse. Let me go get it." I watched Bea scurry over to our room and I turned back to Millie.

"Quick, go put it on. Your date is in thirty minutes!"

I ran towards the bathroom with the outfit on hand finally getting ready. Enough procrastinating.

I was finally ready. After putting a light layer of makeup on and curling my hair, I was finally done.

"Guys, I'm leaving now, I'll see you later. Thank you for the help."

"Ana wait," I turned around to see them both approaching me, "you look beautiful, make sure to call me if you're feeling uncomfortable okay? We love you," I hugged them both, honestly that's so sweet.

"Guys, why are you getting so emotional? This isn't my first date?" I laughed

"Okay, we'll maybe it's not your first date, but it's your first date with a footballer. That's gotta mean something right?"

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I notification popped up.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Hey 👋
@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : I'm outside :)

"Guys I need to go, he's outside. I'll see you later," I have them a hug before leaving the hotel.

There he was sat in his car which was parked outside the hotel. Wow, he looked amazing. He had his hair in his usual style but wore a matching sleek black shirt and matching jeans, the top button of his shirt was undone, and let me tell you, he looked incredible. 

"Hey, you look gorgeous," I smiled while smoothing my dress out to sit down in the passenger side.

"So do you," I looked at the closer details to his outfit, he wore a little silver watch on his left arm, and a ring on his right arm. Lord have mercy.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"I can't tell you that, it's a surprise," I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow, kidnapping me on the first date? Real smooth Félix," I scoffed, only to hear him laugh

"Only for you, Martinez." I watched him smile while driving out of the car park. We sat in a comfortable silence up until we got to the restaurant.

I reached over to the handle to open the door, until I felt a hand reach onto my thigh.

"Please, let me open your door," oh my god, that was so hot. What a gentleman, and the hand on my thigh honestly gave me goosebumps.

He ran around to my side of the car and opened my door, leaving his free hand to help me up. He left his hand on mine, while using the other one to shut his door.

"You're hand looks so much better with mine in it," Damn, he really likes playing games.

"So are you saying my hand is ugly?" His cheeks went bright red as I watched him look away in an attempt to hide his embarrassed face.

"Um, no I did not say that, you are absolutely stunning, I'm really sorry please-"

"João, calm down babe. It was just a joke," he let out a relieved laugh, and opened the door to the restaurant for me.