𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

A/N : update on chapter six, Camille's faceclaim.

AFTER ENTERING THE STADIUM, right after the national anthems of France and Ivory Coast, we finally got sat down, and the players were getting ready for kickoff. We arrived late due SOMEONE needing to eat popcorn right after making us get lost and insisting we we're going the right way

Yeah Camille, I am on about you. As kickoff started I felt a buzzing in my pocket, signalling I had received a message.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Wow you're supporting the enemies shame on u 🥲

oh this is gonna be fun.

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : damn, hey maybe I'll be on the screens again and this time one of the handsome French players could sweep me off my feet!

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Damn maybe your friends single?

Ugh, how dare he, nice move, but im just better

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : wait, I think i see Antoine Griezmann waving at me, I just blew him a kiss. You think he'll ask me out after the game?

I remember from searching him up, he played for Atletico Madrid, which upon further inspection was the team Griezmann played for too.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Wow my own teammate? Low blow Martinez

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : Oh, gotta go! He's coming up to me now.

And before I could see a reply I put my phone back in my pocket, I looked towards the ball to see who was in possession so far we we're twenty minutes in and ivory had the ball.

But wait, France just got it back, and number 9 shot! Wow, that was actually quite cool how he swerved that ball into the goal. I looked up to the screen to see who the player was, all until I saw him.

"Guys that's him, that's the guy who bumped into me."

They both looked up to the direction to where I was facing, I heard them quite dramatically gasp.

"Ana, are you sure thats him, like 100%?" I nodded my head, jeez, so condescending.

"Ana that's Kylian Mbappe,"

Oh hell no, Millie, is it too late to swap jersey's?

_______________________________

I spent the whole match death glaring the guy, not that he could see me, but it was the least he deserved.

My first and hopefully last encounter with him and it was really horrible, how could someone be so full of themselves?

"Ana get up, the game is over," I looked up to see Bea hovering over me urging to get up, and as I did, I followed them towards a long queue.

"Hey, where are you guys going?"

"I told you, every match we go to, we have a VIP back pass, don't you want to go see the players?"

______________________________

𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was messaging Antoine, seeing how France was doing, aside from all this competing, he was still my friend, and fellow teammate. Of course I care for his well-being.

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 🧸 : I heard about that fan at your match, is it true you guys have been talking?

𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎 : Yes Antoine, but you better not tell anyone, I don't think she wants her privacy being leaked

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 🧸 : Well obviously I'm not gonna tell anyone, but what does she look like 👀

𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎 : Tryna steal my girl Griezmann???

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 🧸 : smh you know I'd never do that to you 😐

𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎 : jkjk, her insta is @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 🧸 : yo bro I take back everything I said b4 cuz im gonna go steal her byeeee

𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎 : bros before beautiful women man 😞

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 🧸 : jk love you lil bro, now, ive got a match. I'll message you after. Wish us luck.

I quickly turned off my phone, remembering that I needed to reply to her.
Oh wow, she went to the France game, maybe she'll see Griezmann over there, I have to remind her of me, so she'll think about her favourite Portuguese player while attending the France match

Would you believe I said it without gagging!

Now it's time to tap into my inner Ronaldo, and not just in football.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Wow you're supporting the enemies shame on u 🥲

Her response was delayed by ten minutes so i'm assuming she had just arrived at the game and finding her seat.

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : damn, hey maybe I'll be on the screens again and this time one of the handsome French players could sweep me off my feet!

Ooh, she's playing a dangerous game.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Damn maybe your friends single?

Step one, how to annoy a girl, mention her friend. I honestly think I won. She didn't reply for quite a while so I thought she'd just given up.

How wrong I was.

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : wait, I think i see antoine griezmann waving at me, I just blew him a kiss. You think he'll ask me out after the game?

Damn, did Grizzy just manifest this shit or something?

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Wow my own teammate? Low blow Martinez

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : Oh, gotta go! He's coming up to me now.

Oh, this girl. I saw her go from online to offline in the span of a millisecond but she isn't getting away that easy

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : I really thought you and I had something 😭💔

"Félix, stop messaging the poor girl and get over here," Ronaldo smirked.

________________________________
A/N

Hello everyone! Thank you for all the love and keep voting 🫶 also, feel free to comment down any corrections if i've made a mistake.

I honestly can't wait for their date. Although there might be some new complications.
hehehe