𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a few weeks since we had broken up, ever since Bea and Millie had found out, they had not left my side. Well today might me different, it was the Portugal v South Korea game, might be the first time I've left the hotel room since.

"Ana, look at me, you don't have to go, you know that right? We can just stay back here and eat all the sweets and junk food in the world okay?" I was thankful for the other option, but I've got to face the world one day right?

"Yes I'm sure, and besides, I promised him I'd support him at every game," it was difficult to say his name. But nonetheless, Millie understood and left me to get ready. I was currently in the bathroom trying to hide the dark eye bags that had formed in the last few days.

"Okay guys, let's leave, the game's about to start in an hour or so. Might as well get there earlier," I gathered all my belongings, reminding myself over and over again it'll all be alright.

"Hey Ana?" Bea linked arms with mine, while still travelling in the direction Millie was heading in metres away from us.

"You alright?" I asked as she gave me a concerned look, grabbing my head to lay it on her shoulder. I don't know if I should be scared right now or not.

"You know, I'd be completely fine swapping shirts with you, you know if it bothers you," until this point I had completely forgotten about who's shirt I was wearing, it smelt just like him. This was the exact shirt he wore against Uruguay. He'd given it to me as soon as we left the stadium.

"No, no, that's just extra hassle for you, besides. Stop worrying about me, you need to enjoy your holiday," we had stepped out of the hotel and we're currently trekking the busy roads. The journey wasn't too long so it wasn't much of a problem.

I was walking as slow as possible, trying my hardest to procrastinate long enough, but that can only work for so long. Maybe if I just hid in the bigger crowds, I wouldn't be spotted as easily?

The buzzing coming from my phone made me paranoid; It was just a message. I don't know if it was a good idea coming here. I feel guilt, that's all I've felt. I really miss him. But I wasn't thinking straight that day. I would do anything just to go back and never break up with him

But the past is in the past.

iMessage

Georgina 💕 :
Hey Ana, I just heard
what happened and it's
completely fine if you're not
coming today. Just know
if you need anyone I'm always
here. Just make sure to keep in
contact with me ❤️

Lina 🤭 :
Hey Georgina 👋
Lina 🤭 :
I am here today! But
thank you for always being
there, I'm sorry you didn't hear it
from me first, but it hasn't been
an easy week. Anyways, whenever
you're free we can meet up
before we all have to go home,
absolutely dreading it 😭😭

Georgina 💕 :
No problem girl, you know
I love you ❤️
Georgina 💕 :
Omg are you here rn?
Georgina 💕 :
Come upstairs I wanna
talk to you

___________________________________

We had soon arrived in queue to get some food, which actually reached all the way out of the stadium. I'm guessing we we're all thinking the same thing, cuz the look on Millie's face said it all.

"Yeah, let's just come back later..." she trailed of into the stadium, travelling up the long stairs. I heard people ask her for photos a few times, but I don't think she heard.