𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT END

                  𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 currently 00:56 on the dot. Considering how much adrenaline was rushing through me just a few hours ago, it finally wore off and I was absolutely knackered. It took all my strength not to go to sleep because of the pizza arriving in a few minutes.

I'm currently sitting on the floor, watching a movie with the girls, they insisted we needed to celebrate todays win. Unfortunately João was more preoccupied with training.

As I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second, a heavy thud came at the door signalling upon someone's arrival.

"I'll get it," Bea rushed over to the door, eagerly with money in her right palm. I felt my head getting heavy, it wouldn't hurt to close my eyes just for a second right?

"Ana, are you okay; you look really tired, why don't you go to bed?" I rushed at the opportunity, murmuring a few thanks, I don't actually know if I was making any sense at this point.

The burning in my eyes relieved, and I felt a cold breeze hit my face. I opened my eyes to see myself standing in the middle of some kind of garden? Where am I?

I looked around for more clues in this complete silence. All until I hear a couple of giddy screams getting louder and louder from inside the tall, suburban house that has also just appeared. What the hell is going on?

"Mãe, mãe, Papai is chasing me. Help!" I heard the unfamiliar voice of a child. A thought in my head lead me to believe it was directed towards me. I couldn't be too certain.

From inside the house came a toddler, no older than 5, running towards me. He looked really familiar but I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

He came closer, running into my leg and clutching it. I knelt down in hopes to get a look at the young boys face. He had a small little scar, above his right cheek it wasn't visible enough to be from a healing injury.

But his eyes, oh his eyes, they're so gorgeous, so warming and so familiar. Who is this kid, and why is he calling me mum?

"Querida, have you seen a little monster about this high, the cutest little thing you've ever seen. But don't let that fool you," out came a voice emerging from the doors I was already blankly looking ahead at.

It was him. He hadn't aged at all and still looked the same, where am I, and what's going on?

"Oh yes, I have! I think he went that way?" As if my body was almost on autopilot, my hand raised and pointed in the opposite direction back into the house. I heard a little giggle being suppressed behind me.

"Is that so? Okay then let me go and check," he continued on with his antiques and the little body behind stepped up in front of me.

"Mateo, it's getting quite late. Maybe we should put you to bed yeah?" I saw his tiny little fist rise up to rub his eyes. He nodded approvingly allowing me to grab him and lead him into the room.

"João, im just going to put Enzo to bed," Enzo a name I wanted to keep for a son I may have had in the future. Inspired by The Vampire Diaries. Also the fact it was my Grandpa's name.

I had mindlessly walked into a room with large letter spelling out Enzo on the wall. There was a mini bed in the corner that I had placed the limp boy on. I tucked him in and gave him a little kiss on his forehead.

I looked more at his features. Now I'd realised it. He looked so much like Joao, just had my nose and lips. He was absolutely handsome if I do say so myself. What? To look like me is a blessing.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and tuck into my chest. A head taking its place on my shoulder. Swaying me gently from side to side.

I looked down to my hand, which was being held by the person behind me, to see a bright crystal residing on my left hand. When did I get married.

"Meu Amor, let's dance," I felt the strong arms spin my around, causing me to nearly hurt out laughing and risk waking my son up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and swayed in sync to music that wasn't even playing.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Despite the many times he's made this clear and repeated it, this time made my heart flutter the most. I closed eyes laying my chest on his head, hiding away the stray tears that had fallen.

The atmosphere almost changed and I felt a shaking urging me to open my eyes.

"Ana, is everything alright? You were crying in your sleep,"

______________________________

A/N

IMPORTANT :

Hello Loyal Readers 👋

I have a surprise! I WILL BE PUBLISHING THE FIRST CHAPTER TO MY NEW BOOK

———————————————————————
𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐑 || ᴛʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ-ᴀʀɴᴏʟᴅ
"If I hit this crossbar, you have to go to a Liverpool match"

IN WHICH, Cora Omilana makes Trent Alexander-Arnold feel the need to persuade her into liking Liverpool.

———————————————————————

I hope you like it :))