𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of those moments I wanted to last forever, that was until another person came into the stands.

"Oh my god, babe, you played so well!" a feminine voice came from a new person emerging from the stairs.

A beautiful blonde woman was looking towards us, she was very tall, this woman looks like a model? Wait hold on a minute, did she just say babe? No, please don't tell me this is who I think it is.

"Magui, what are you doing here?" João looked just as shocked as everyone else did. Yep, I'm guessing everyone in here knows her so my assumption might be right.

"Well I came to support you babe," I froze, just out of pure shock. The audacity of this girl. I mean it's not like we're hiding our relationship. I looked around for Georgina for a little support cuz I had no idea what this bitch wanted.

Georgina didn't see what was going on until Ronaldo dramatically gasped, making her turn around to see what had caught his sight.

She stormed over here and little Mateo followed behind his mum. She looked completely pissed. I guess her mother mode turned on.

"Magui, what are you doing here? I don't recall you being invited," she laughed bitchily. It was honestly a sight to see.

I watched as the woman leaned down and tried to pick up and play with Mateo, forcing Georgina to gently push him behind her away from Magui.

"Oh, I'm just here to support João, he invited me, I mean last time I checked this is the area the girlfriends are meant to sit, right?" She smiled brightly but there was a poison behind her eyes.

"Um no I didn't, I don't think you've been my girlfriend after you cheated on me for the third time. Now I'd be thankful if you'd leave because you're making my girlfriend and I very uncomfortable by being here," oooh someone was in their bad bitch phase.

"Your girlfriend? Who this girl?" She laughed at me, almost trying to degrade me. Bitch that ain't working anytime soon.

"Bitch you lost this man as soon as you thought you were the better looking one in the relationship and cheated like the whore you are," okay, now I know slut-shaming someone is not okay, but who does this bitch think she is?

Before she could reply, security dragged her out and I felt like crying. That was way too stressful.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. The smell of Georgina's perfume was relaxing my nerves. She had a strong grasp around my body like I was about to fall over.

I heard Bea and Millie walk back up the stairs, confused on why everyone was silent, staring towards them.

"What happened in here?" I heard a whisper coming towards my right. Georgina was still hugging me so I was fully in place, secure. She wouldn't let go of me.

"His ex came back, caused an argument while you were gone,"

"SHE DID WHAT, oh hell no, where did she go? Come on Bea let's go teach the bitch a lesson," Damn I love my girls, but I think they're a tad bit late. Love the enthusiasm though.

"GIRLS, calm down. It's been sorted, let's just go back to watching the match," everyone sat back down on the stands, which left me, Georgina and João still standing.

"João, go relax. I'll talk to her, are you okay?" She released one arm from the right grip she held me in and brought him into a side hug.

"Yes, thank you Mrs Rodriguez, I really appreciate your help,"

"It's no problem, and stop calling me Mrs Rodriguez, Jeez you make me sound older than
I already am.

Her humour made me crack a smile, after a few seconds I heard a pair of footsteps slowly fade away, and my head was lifted off her chest.

"Ana, are you okay? I told you she was a major bitch, but just ignore her. Just wanted a reaction but I'm proud of you for not giving in,"
Honestly? I'm actually okay, it was bound to happen right.

"I'm okay, but thank you so much for sticking up for me, I don't know what I'd do without you," she gave me another hug. I felt from behind me two little bodies bumped into my legs

The sudden bump made me jump, looking down I saw two little cuties hugging my legs. I kneeled down to their level which made them let go and look back up at me.

"Tia Ana, we don't like seeing you sad and angry," I smiled at the little boys concern.

"Yeah, you help me when I was sad so I help you when you're sad," their cuteness made me way to cry in itself.

"I'm okay guys, thank you for checking now come on, let's be happy okay? Come on bring it in," their small arms wrapped around my neck.

"I think I wanna go back to the hotel now," I stood back up just wanting to get home and stay in bed, nothing else.

______________________________

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐑 || ᴛʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ-ᴀʀɴᴏʟᴅ

"If I hit this crossbar, you have to go to a Liverpool match"
IN WHICH, Cora Omilana makes Trent Alexander-Arnold feel the need to persuade her into liking Liverpool.