Relations

Katara walked in the old train station they used as a shelter, it was empty but she looked around, the air was quiet. She called the number and it was Aang, he said they were heading back soon but she didn't understand why Zuko didn't answer.

It felt different during the evening, she was only gone for four hours and the shelter she's been at just felt different. The lighting was different. It was quiet.

But that didn't last long.

"You don't need a smoke you need to sit the fuck down!" Suki screamed at the entrance as Zuko was walking by himself and lighting his cigarette.

"I'm fine," Zuko rolled his eyes but stumbled a little only for Aang and Henry to catch him.

"Can you guys Fuck off?" He snapped ripping his arms away with the cigarette between his lips.

"Is he always so rude?" A familiar voice asked unsure.

"Sokka?" Katara breathed confused.

"Kat!" Aang spun to her with a bright smile.

"Katara?" Zuko looked at her shocked.

"Hey guys," she smiled awkwardly.

"Your fucking joking," he didn't seem thrilled.

"Katara!" Sokka sprinted past them and hugged his sister tightly.

"Your okay," he whispered relieved as she hugged him back.

"I'm fine, I'm okay," she whispered back but looked over at her friends with a sad smile. But her smile dropped seeing zukos face, much less Jet also with them.

"Zuko why is Jet here?" Katara pushed herself away from her brother.

"He thinks I made You a prostitute, your brother too, I think someone hit me in the head with a brick?" Zuko flicked his cigarette walking to his mattress.

"What?! What?? Sokka?!" Katara whipped her head from Sokka to Zuko and back to Sokka.

"Shh I'm tired," Zuko crawled into the bed.

"He really shouldn't sleep if he's still bleeding," Henry raised his hand.

"I'm not bleeding anymore," Zuko flipped him off.

"Oh my god, Zuko, sit up," Katara grabbed him from the bed and sat him back up.

"Katara get away from that guy, he attacked me and broke my phone," Jet raced over but Zuko glared at him darkly.

"You can back the fuck off," Katara snarled.

"Fine okay, Suki where's the first aid? Sokka, Jet, sit, stop accusing my friends of crimes," she pointed to them and everyone did as she said.

"First of all, I'm not a prostitute and I've never been forced into anything," Katara started to check zukos wounds.

"Oh my god you literally got hit in the head, that's not good," she gasped seeing the gash. Other than the bruises on his face and the gash on his head Zuko seemed fine with nothing broken.

"They called the cops," Aang crossed his arms glaring at the boys.

"The cops?!" Zuko bounced up wide eyes.

"Did they follow you?!" He asked quickly.

"No Z, we lost them while you were unconscious," Suki sighed handing Katara the first aid.

"I want to relapse so bad before I go to jail," Zuko groaned covering his face.

"Katara your hanging around drug addicts? Come on," Jet scoffed and Kataras eye twitched in annoyance.