Wrong

Zuko didn't go back to their home in case eyes were on him but he went to the fight house knowing it wouldn't be busy. He walked in seeing old friends and familiar faces.

"Hey lee," some teens waved.

"Anyone got water?" Zuko asked instead.

"Friendly as always, here man," a kid tossed a water bottle to him and Zuko caught it with his uninjured hand.

"First aid kit in the back still?" He asked taking out his wounded hand.

"Bro that shit looks bad! Hold on prince," one of the boys ran off quickly as Zuko took his hoodie off and left him in his tee shirt.

"It's all good," Zuko sat on the boxing stages edge as he dumped water on his hand and used his hoodie to get the dried blood off.

"Prince," the teen set the first aid next to him.

"Where's Suki or kat?" Henry asked curiously as Zuko used alcohol to clean his hand. "I heard bout ty and all that.."

"Sukis with Aang, kats going home, we're out too," Zuko grabbed gauze.

"You're out?" Toph walked over with a laugh.

"Dipping yea, got in a bit of trouble of course," Zuko grinned a little.

"Dude is it Ozai? I heard he took out a few guys down south, blue dragon joined up again too, killed Jay and his guys," Henry asked in a low tone and many of the teens around them froze fearful.

"Yea, something like that... I know the people that were with ty Lee and kat are snitches," Zuko looked at them calmly.

"Call me selfish but I'm out of here," he pursed his lips.

"Nah I get it running from your family, it's sometimes the best option," toph sat next to him as he wrapped his hand.

"It sucks when you already built something," he nodded disappointed.

"I don't know when I'm leaving but when I stop showing up that's when you'll know," Zuko told his buddy's all around.

"Hey prince, some dudes looking for kat and you?" A young teen girl called from the door.

"Says it's her brother," she shrugged as Zuko saw Jet and a new boy walk in. No doubt Kataras brother by the same blue eyes and darker skin like her, his hair pulled back and sides shaved. He had his eyes locked on Zuko.

"Shit," Zuko rolled back on the boxing stage.

"Hey shithead where's my sister you sick fuck!" The new boy screamed taking off in a sprint as Jet was surprised by the rage.

"Oi I didn't do shit!" Zuko yelled back but didn't realize how fast the kid was when he already had zuko in his hands and shoved him over the edge of the stage and he fell on his back.

"Where is my sister?! Where's Katara!?" He jumped down and went to kick Zuko while he was down but the scarred teen grabbed his foot and shoved him back.

"With your grandmother! I sent her to Alaska!" Zuko got to his feet quickly and put his fists up.

But it was to late before Jet came up and used a half broken brick to slam against the side of his head.

"Hey get the fuck back!" Henry snarled shoving Jet back as Zuko held the side of his head but didn't go down.

Zuko felt his blood trickle past his fingers and was shocked. This motherfucker got him twice...

"Oi, everyone, this is kats ex, his names Jet, I'm sure you remember," Zuko spat with a glare as some remembered what happened last time they saw Katara.

"Oh, so You like hitting girls?" Henry made a fist with hers shirt in his hand.

"What? I didn't do nothing!" Jet tried to get away.

"Then why you trying to get in my buddy's face? Compensation? Cause he's been real nice to kat, a good man and shit," Henry shoved him against the wall.

"Hey dude get off him," Kataras brother came up quickly but Zuko put a hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever Jet told you is a lie, hes a piece of shit," Zuko told him ignoring the blood on the side of his head.

"Says the guy that pimped out my little sister? Sure," the brother went to punch Zuko again.

"I didn't," Zuko frowned moving out of the way.

"Oi nothing happened at that apartment," Henry called over his shoulder.

"I already called the cops," Kataras brother glared.

"You what?!" Toph screamed from the back.

"Hell nah I'm out," she jumped down and grabbed her stick.

"Sparky don't get arrested you still owe me like 20 bucks," Toph tsked as Zuko rolled his eyes.

"You owe me like 80 bucks bandit," he corrected but was punched in the face again.

"Lee!" Henry looked back.

"Get him Sokka!" Jet yelled.

"I didn't do anything!" Zuko snarled back but Sokka punched him again.

"She left and all I've heard that she's homeless and selling herself with some scarred jackass," Sokka sneered as he lunged at Zuko.

"That's a lie!" Zuko yelled back as he tried to shove Sokka off of him but failed. He couldn't hit him, this was Kataras brother, a stupidly over protective brother but still her brother.

For the first time in years, Zuko let someone beat him. He took every kick and punch even if his ears were ringing.

"Zuko!" Suki shrieked and tackled Sokka to the ground as she punched him a few times as Aang ran to his own brother figure.

"Suki that's Kataras brother," Zuko rasped as he spit blood on the cement.

"So?" She had his arms pinned behind his back and busted sokkas lip already.

"So don't beat the shot out of him," Zuko leaned against Aang, he grunted trying to stand but the world was spinning.

"Zuko stay awake man," Aang held onto him.

"I'm fine," Zuko coughed but a second later he fell unconscious.

"You fucker are You kidding me?!" Suki yelled at the two boys as she stood up and kicked Sokka in the chest.

"Okay okay I yield!" Sokka rolled over wide eyes. 

"The cops are here," Henry looked out the window as he let go of jet.

"Grab him," Suki told him motioning to the unconscious Zuko.

"No no no he's getting arrested," Jet stopped them as Aang helped Henry get Zuko on his back.

"He gets arrested he'll get killed, that's not happening," Aang glared at Jet harshly.

"He won't die in jail," Jet scoffed.

"Let's go, who do I call?" Aang grabbed zukos phone and opened it.

"What about haru?" Suki asked.

"Wait your going to leave? There's cops outside?" Sokka ran over to them but Suki shoved him back.

"You've done enough, get lost," Suki hissed.

But zukos phone started to ring making everyone look at Aang confused. He shrugged and answered it.

"Hello?" Aang smiled sweetly in the phone.

"Kat?" He gasped.

"Katara?" Jet and Sokka asked shocked.

"Hey Aang, I came back... where are you guys?"