The prince

Katara huffed a breath as she tied her hair back out of her face and took her hoodie off so she could move better. She was nervous but she wasn't scared, she knew how to defend, it was just winning would take a while longer.

She glanced over at her friends as Aang looked like he was going to pass out, Suki was worried as she had her fists clenched ready to jump in the ring herself, and Lee looked bored and calm as if he's seen it hundreds of times before. They locked eyes for a moment and he sent her a thumbs up, she smiled and nodded stretching her arms above her head.

"Don't worry kitty I won't really hurt you bad," Henry grinned cracking his knuckles going to the center.

"I don't need a pity win, I thought I was going to fight a real man?" Katara cooed a little walking over.

"I already told you, you get the first hit," he chuckled and the bell rung.

Not even a moment later Katara punched him square in the nose.

"Wow," Lee blinked surprised as everyone's jaw dropped at her no hesitation.

"Fuck!" Henry held his nose shocked and in pain. Blood started to drip down his face.

"Thanks for the first hit," Katara smiled shaking her hand a little.

She gasped backing away when Henry went after her swinging his fists till he struck a blow. Katara tried to get back but he grabbed her hair and slammed her onto the ground.

"Hey take it easy on her!" Suki hit the stage with rage.

"Just call it, You can call uncle," Henry spit blood to the side as Katara laid on the ground glaring.

She kicked him away but he grabbed her again before dragging the shorter girl into a headlock. Kataras eyes widen knowing he was just going to make her pass out.

Katara jumped up to unbalance her opponent and used all her weight to go down and flipped Henry over her and he landed on the ground in front of her.

"Hm self defense class worked," Lee tilted his head to the side impressed.

Katara kicked his side with a yell, out of breath and face red. She didn't know what to do, to beat this guy till he called uncle or what? She didn't want to seriously injure him but it was good to get her rage out.

Henry grabbed her ankle and brought her to the ground as the crowd was going crazy at the fight no one thought would go this long. He grabbed her hair and hit her head to the ground a few times as Katara cried out.

Both her hands gripped his wrist as she felt like the world was spinning. This was the real world, she knew this but getting into a fight with someone almost double her weight wasn't the best decision.

"Give up kitty kat?" Henry grabbed her face making her look at him even if her eyes couldn't focus.

"Stop," she whispered as blood started to run down from her nose.

"Say it louder," he huffed at his victory.

"J-Jet stop," she whimpered digging her nails into his wrist trying to get his hand off of her head.

Henry paused for a moment seeing he must've hit to hard and she looked dizzy. Katara whimpered again, wiggling her face away from his hand.

"Winner! Henry!" Someone called and he immediately got off of Katara as she sat up coughing from the weight taken off her.

"You can for sure punch," someone knelt down to her and Katara looked over seeing lee crouched to her.

"I can't breathe," she wheezed gripping her shirt as a tear ran down her face.

"Yes you can, your done now so just focus on getting your head on straight," Lee looked at her from above, some how it reassured her.

"You did alright for a new girl," he offered his hand to her.

"How embarrassing was I at the end?" She sniffled with tears in her eyes still realizing how painful her head was. Grabbing his hand.

"Sukis already getting you the first aid," Lee helped her up as he got her to Aang.

"Lee-" Henry walked over a little worried now as the other teen took off his zip up and slipped it over Kataras shoulders and left him in his bleach stained black tee.

"We fighting or what?" Lee asked as Katara was out of the ring.

"That was the deal wasn't it?" He smiled a little looking back at him.

Aang helped Katara out of the crowd as the bell rung, they saw Suki walking over with tough who had the ice pack.

"Lees fighting now?" Katara blinked confused as Suki took the ice pack from Toph and placed it on the brunettes head.

There was a loud thud in the ring and the bell rung again.

"The Prince wins again!"

Everyone was cheering as lee walked out of the crowd not bothered but the blood on his hand said otherwise.

"Any broken bones?" He asked.

"Nope probably just a concussion," Suki smiled and he grabbed the rubbing alcohol for his knuckles.

"That makes one of them then, you definitely broke Henry's nose," Lee smiled at Katara sitting on the ground while she was on a crate.

"How's Henry now?" Toph asked smirking.

"He called uncle as soon as I punched his broken nose a few times," he shrugged.

"Is that why they call you the prince? Kind of a weird nickname," Katara wiped the blood from her nose.

"It's a dumb nickname, I don't care for it," he shook his head.

"You think you'll go fighting again?" Lee looked at her curiously.

"Honestly, probably," Katara smiled back.

"Do you all go in the ring?" She asked Suki and Aang.

"Yea it's fun for stress relief," Suki nodded.

"Sometimes but not really to hurt people like boxing and the blood," Aang waved it off blushing.

"Uh huh is that why-" "Toph I said sorry already! I didn't mean it!" Aang cut her off with a whine as the blind girl cackled.

They all were talking as Suki was cleaning Katara up and lee noticed Henry walking to the back with a bloody cloth over his nose. They made eye contact and Henry came over to the teens anyways.

"Oi," Lee warned standing up as Katara looked up confused.

"She alright?" Henry asked.

"You gave her what she wanted, a real fight, she's gonna live with the consequence of a concussion," lee nodded at the blond.

"Lee, I just wanted to apologize for it, she asked for someone named Jet to stop at the end of the fight, you know if she's safe?" Henry mumbled for only him to hear.

"She's gonna be safe, if anyone name Jet is found here asking for anyone name kat or close to that name, you tell him she's gone and far, and you tell me when that happens," lee explained sternly looking up at the stronger teenager.

"You got it," he agreed.

Yes everyone went in the ring to fight, but there was loyalty in everyone knowing everyone there was in a shit situation. You don't eat any of them out either.

"Yo kat," Henry called to her.

"Call me when your ready for round two, can't wait for when you surprise me with that sick defense," he winked with a smile.

Kataras face lit up with a smile and nodded.

"Thanks for the fight," she smiled back.

"I'll see ya around prince, later bandit," Henry waved to the others as he backed up to leave again.