Epilogue

Third person POV
around 13 years later
———————————

You expect this to be Wednesday's favourite day. She is attending a funeral after all. But unfortunately this is not a distant relative or someone she went to nevermore with.
It's the funeral for her favourite relative. Her uncle.

Wednesday was now 35 years old, aging very well like her mother. Xavier also aged well making them a very beautiful couple. She had two children with Xavier. Victor Blake Thorpe and Morticia Weems Thorpe. Victor celebrated his 13th birthday two months ago while Morticia celebrated her 10th.

Wednesday and Xavier woke up that morning with a gloom around them. They were very comfortable in their house still next to Enid and Ajax's. Having 15 years of marriage and sharing their life together for about 20.
But when they got the news a week ago that Wednesday's uncle was found dead for an unknown reason after being on the run for a while their world's stopped. Especially Wednesday's.

Tears streamed down her face as she held her family watching the coffin be buried. Looking towards her left to see her Father sobbing as her Mother tried to calm him.
"Is Uncle gone?" Young Morticia asked Wednesday.
"I think so." Wednesday said, after many years believing he wouldn't die.
Young Morticia whispered something to Vincent making him smile. As Xavier and Wednesday shared a worried look.
Victor stepped forward raising his hands lifting the coffin. He swung it open with his arms as the Addams family stood there shocked.
Morticia running up towards the coffin looking at her great uncle.
She put her hands on his chest and soon a blue light surrounded him.

Wednesday and Xavier widened their eyes, Morticia hadn't showed any signs of powers ever.
Soon she saw Morticia smile proudly lifting her arms up, second slayer Uncle Fester rises from his coffin smiling.
"Thanks kid, I needed that." He smiled getting up.

Wednesday and Xavier finally ran to their kids shocked.
"How did you do that Morticia?" Wednesday asked leaning down to her height.
"I got it in a dream, if I put my hands down on his chest and imagine him healed it would work!" Morticia smiled happily.

"We have ourselves a healer, and a girl of many visions." (Original) Morticia spoke smiling from behind.
"Just like her mother." Xavier smiled grabbing Wednesday's hand.
"Oh no." Wednesday said making everyone laugh.

After the funeral or resurrection? The Thorpe-Addams arrived home returning to their rooms.

"I would say I was surprised by that funeral but i'm used to it by now." Xavier laughs walking towards Wednesday.
"Surprisingly we've had more shocking events occur at gatherings." Wednesday smirked back.

Xavier grabbed Wednesdays waist and leaned back looking at her face.
"Yeah, like Uncle Fester electrocuting my Aunt at our wedding." He smiled making Wednesday laugh.
"I remember when you laughed for the first time, at our spot." He said looking at her.
"Do you now?" Wednesday smiled.
"It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard." He said kissing her.

Their kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door. Enid walked in followed by Ajax and their 3 kids.
Evelyn their 13 year old daughter, Mason their 11 year old son and lastly Luna their 6 year old daughter.
"Hey guys! We heard about Uncle Fester. We're sorry." Enid said sadly.
"Oh no it's alright. He came back to life from help of Morticia." Wednesday replied casually.
Enid and Ajax's eyes widened but they ignored the statement being used the strange stuff happening in the Addams family.

As the adults conversed at the table the children were playing outside in their connecting treehouse. Evelyn and Vincent do not get on. Though the rest of the children believe they had secret crushes on each other.
"Get out of way twerp." Victor says pushing past her.
"I didn't know I was a mirror." Evelyn replied snarky.
They argued for multiple minutes before Mason and Morticia stopped them. Mason and Morticia were very close friends, having a brother and sister relationship, sharing their secrets and plans to get their siblings together.

"Can you guys just shut up, you may as well kiss at this point." Mason yelled with Morticia agreeing in the background.
Victor and Evelyn's faces went red with embarrassment.
"Whatever once I'm at nevermore next year I won't deal with this person." Victor replied disgusted.
"Sucks for you because I'm also going to nevermore." Evelyn replied smugly.

Although Victor pretended to get mad after, everyone other then Evelyn knew he wasn't mad. If anything he was excited to have his crush go to the same school as him.

Back to the parents sitting at the table, they watched the argument go down.
"Should we help them." Ajax said unsure.
"And stop a potential love confession, I think not!" Enid said smacking his arm lightly.
"I agree, I think they might realise more about each other at nevermore then about themselves." Wednesday replied, implying that the two children will fall in love.

Xavier laughed wrapping his arms around Wednesday's waist and kissing her head.
"I can't say it didn't happen to me." He agreed as he looked around at the life that all started from a summer break.

—————
This is the final chapter for now :(

I can't wait to see what they do for season two! Thank you all for the reads and favourites ❤️

All good things must come to an end. 🫡

Katrina