Chapter 25 - Yes

Wednesday's POV

————————————
I got ready to meet Xavier at 8. I put on a black turtle neck and black leggings but since it's winter i also put a black beanie on and a black coat. I did some more writing on my novel and at 9:30 I put my boots on and started walking into the forest.

It was 9:50 when I arrived at the hill and I sat down seeing Xavier wasn't there. I looked at the stars and just sat thinking.
So much has happened this past year. I haven't stopped to think about it. I miss uncle Fester, I haven't heard from him since he came to school.
I was interrupted by Xavier sitting down next to me.
"Hey Nes." He said grabbing my hand.
"Hey, why did you want to meet up?" I asked.
"Just wanted to spend time with my girl." He said smiling at me. My girl. Those butterflies again.

I put my head on his shoulder and didn't reply just looking at the school in the night sky.
"You know your my favourite person Wednesday." Xavier spoke up.
"I know, I guess I could say the same for you." I replied. "But don't tell Thing, or Enid."
Xavier laughed kissing my forehead and then went back to looking at the sky.
"I heard there's a new principal." Xavier said.
"Who?" I asked.
"I don't know, apparently he hasn't even arrived yet."
"Oh." As much as I love threats to my life. I just wanted one moment in my life where there isn't a problem. Only one, I mean I love suspense.
So I hope this principal isn't a monster or a serial killer, not yet anyway.

"Hey, how did you like your car?" He asked as we started walking back to school at 11.
"It's very nice, though Mother and Father seemed jealous." I spoke.
"Anything for my girl." He said looking down at me.
"My girl? Why do you say that?" I asked stopping myself.
"Cause your my girl, you know my love." He said grabbing my hand. I smirked squeezing it back and continuing to walk.
We arrive at the school. The school was quiet as we passed the courtyard, something stopped me in my tracks. It was a sound.

I turned around and saw something ran into me. Xavier yelled. "Hey get off her!"
I fought whoever it was and pushed them off me. I looked at who the person was and saw, Uncle Fester?

I smiled at got up.
"Uncle Fester?" I said.
"This is your uncle?" Xavier said.
"Hey, the tension! It was real." Uncle Fester smiled making sparks with his fingers.
"Uncle Fester was there that night in the library, when we argued." I explained to Xavier. He seemed very confused but stayed quiet.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well, I am not Uncle Fester at the moment, I am Principal Alexander!" He said.
"Your our new principal?" Me and Xavier spoke in disbelief.
"Yep, now hurry along. Or I will have to give you detention for sneaking out." Uncle Fester spoke widening his eyes suggestively.

That made me stride away with Xavier following me.
"Why is he here?" I questioned walking to my dorm, hand in hand with Xavier.
"Maybe he wanted to check up on you?" Xavier asked.
"No, he's up to something." I said stopping as we reached my dorm.
"This is you." Xavier spoke awkwardly, waiting for me to go in.
"Yes it is.." I opened the door checking if Enid was there, she wasn't. She mentioned having a sleepover with Ajax since it's the first night back.
"Do you want too.. come in?" I asked expecting him to say no.
"Um sure." He smiled following me in.

We walked inside and the awkward tension was there. He sat on my bed and I took off my coat. I hung it up and sat down next to Xavier.
His eyes were trailing up my body. He met my eyes and saw I was looking at him confused.
"Your so beautiful Wednesday." He said in disbelief.
It made me go quiet, how am I supposed to reply to that?
"How beautiful?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Acting cocky but I was melting inside.
"So beautiful, that you haunt me in my dreams." He said cupping my face.

It was the best thing anyone had ever said to me.
"Cara mia." He spoke smiling at me. His hand was still resting on my cheek.
"Mon cher." I replied smirking. Our lips smashed onto each others.
His hands moved down to my hips and my hand moved from his back to his neck playing with his hair.
We laid down on the bed and continued kissing and touching each other.
I put my hands up his shirt starting to take it off.
He did the same to mine.

"Wait, Wednesday are you sure?" He asked stopping.

"Yes."

I woke up the next morning entangled with Xavier, the sun was peeping through the windows and I opened my eyes. I rolled over and saw Xavier asleep. I check the time and it was 8am. School starts at 9 am. I nudged Xavier awake. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. He kissed me and looked at me, running his hands through my hair.
"Good morning Nes." He said. His morning voice made me smirk.
"Morning." I replied getting up. I got dressed as Xavier laid in bed. I put on my school uniform and tied my hair into my normal plaits.

Xavier got up and changed into the clothes he wore last night. "I better get going, i'll see you in History." He said kissing me goodbye. I lingered making him smile.
"Bye babe." He said walking out the door.

After Xavier left Enid came into the dorm.
"OMG! Did what I think happened, happen?" She asked excited.
"If you are talking about intercourse. Maybe." I said.
She screamed.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS." She
smiled.
"No?" I questioned.
"You guys are like.. soulmates! I mean I always knew that but this like confirms it. I saw it on tik tok." She said.
"So that makes you and Ajax soulmates?" I asked.
"Well, I think we are.. but I can't confirm it." She said getting embarrassed.
"You and Ajax haven't.." I spoke confused.
"Well no, but it will happen soon! I'm just waiting for him to be ready. Like you and Xavier." She said.

"Ok." I replied wanting this conversation to be over. I never imagined me wanting to have.. sex. But last night I had a completely mindset. Do I regret it?
No.

I walked into history and saw Xavier smiling at me. He had saved a seat for me so I sat down next to him.
He kissed me on my cheek and grabbed my hand, he must be very affectionate after last night.
I don't like public displays of affection, but it makes Xavier happy. So I agree to it sometimes.
I held his hand throughout the entire lesson as he rubbed shapes with his thumb on my hand.

When class ended I walked out letting go of his to get to my locker. I switched my books for math class. I turned around and saw Xavier smiling. He kissed me and my back rested on the locker. I know I said I don't like PDA. But I couldn't resist his lips. I kissed back and walked away heading to math.

——————-
OK THEY DID IT 🤭

It was a tough decision because I know Wednesday probably doesn't like physical touch but a lot of people requested it! I gotta listen to ya'll.

Question! Should I add some drama, like with Uncle Fester as the principal.... or should I introduce a new character add some jealousy?

It's nearly 2023!!!

Katrina