•- Chapter 6 -•

Y/n POV

•———————————————————————•

When I rewatched the boat episode I realized I messed up on one of the chapters, I saw Eugene in the crowd and totally forgot Rowan existed, I literally had to search it up 😭. Sorry but don't need to go back I just changed the name.

As we row Back I can faintly hear everyone cheering. I feel the boats weight shift and take it as a sign that it's time to go. Wednesday and Enid run ahead while the other girl helps me up. With her help I make an effort to run after them as she speeds up. I would be smiling and laughing if it wasn't for the fact that I was tired and dizzy.

     "Omg Wednesday we did it! This is the greatest moment of my entire life!" Enid says shaking Wednesday like she did to me before the race. She looks back at Wednesday. "Admit it, you kinda got into the whole school spirit thing" she says looking away. Wednesday looks over to Bianca's team getting to the docks. "You didn't tell me it was a dark vengeful spirit" she says with a slight smile on her face. I giggle weakly.

     "Y/n, you and I need to talk" she says facing me. I nod and take a step forward to follow her but instead I fall. I'm on all fours trying to keep myself up. "Woah Y/n are you alright? You said you were just drained, not half dead!" Enid says helping me up. "I'm not half dead, I'm just tired" I say leaning against her.

     "You look tired, that much is obvious we'll talk later" Wednesday says. I nod weakly as I feel myself starting to drift off. "Wait I want to take him" I hear a voice say before I completely shut down.

•———————————————————————•

Enid POV

•————————————•

"Wait I want to take him" I hear a boy say. I look to see who could've said it, but I couldn't find anyone who would've said it. Just then I see someone pushing through the crowd, Ajax? "No offense Ajax but I think your the last person Y/n would want to help him" I say tryin not to offend him. "Yeah I know, but I-, just please I'll explain later but not here" he says raising out his hands. Should I give Y/n to him? I mean he didn't really give me any details on what happened just a quick rundown. It can't be that bad. I nod and hand Y/n over to him.

     He grabs Y/n and holds him bridal style, i see him look down at Y/n and smile. How adorable! Ajax turns to me with a questioning look on his face. "Where's his dorm?" He asks. I lead him to Y/n's dorm and as I open the door I see Y/n start to move around. We walk into the room before I hear a thud. I look back to see Y/n on the floor. Don't tell me he dropped him.

     "Don't fucking touch me!" I hear Y/n say. I didn't even see his eyes open, that kinda scared me. "Y/n can we talk now? Let me explain everything please!" Ajax begs. Should I go now?

     "No!" Y/n says glaring at Ajax. Now I didn't know that Y/n was that mad. "You said maybe we could talk at the boats remember? We're almost alone right now so please let me explain!" Ajax begs once again. Y/n looks over to me softening his gaze. "Enid is here so we technically aren't alone so no" Y/n says crossing his arms and looking away. "Enid, please" Ajax looks over at me with sadness in his eyes. I nod making my way to the door until... "No Enid don't go, I don't want to talk to him" Y/n says. I shake my head. I don't know how I got into this mess. "Y/n I think, you should listen to what he has to say, I can tell he really cares about you. You should've seen the way he was looking at you earlier" I tell him. This makes him look down.