•- Chapter 13 -•

Y/n POV

•———————————————————————•

"C/n!" A voice shouts walking into the dorm followed by loud footsteps. Aunty and uncle were here, only like two days ago did they leave and they're back here already because I was reckless with they're youngest child. Never again am I gonna put them on the line. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought him with me" I say looking down. They look at me shaking their heads. "It's not your fault, C/n would've followed you anyways, he needs to learn how to stop putting himself in dangerous situations" aunty says. "A lot like your and your dad, sometimes even your mom" uncle says. I sigh, I hang out with him too much I bet he got this behavior from hanging out with me. "Just please, take care of him, take him and C/n out of this place, it's too dangerous for them to be here" I say. They look at each other before looking back at me. Uncle clears his throat as aunty smiles a bit. "Well actually, originally we were gonna transfer both you and C/n(older) here, we were only able to get you in at the time but the principal looked at all of C/n's records and she decided to let him in too" my aunty says. My jaw drops in shock. "I think you should withdraw him, it's too dangerous here" I tell them. They shake their head. "C/n got hurt yeah, but he is still young, C/n(older) is older than you and plus, if it isn't safe here what makes you think we'd let you come here without any fey backup?" My aunty states. I sigh. I cant really withdraw him myself so I just have to be careful.

Timeskip

So apparently it's Wednesdays birthday today, I did not know that. I take a few moments to get myself ready for the surprise.

"Okay, so, you guys hide back there and don't make any noise at all okay? If you guys do I will kill you guys, okay?" I plan. They better not mess this up. "I'll hide on the side behind there" I point over to the pillar. "I'll go with you" Ajax says. I hesitate before giving in. "Fine, but don't make any noise, or I will kill you slowly" I threaten. He nods. "The rest of you guys can hide wherever else is hidden, I give up" I state to the rest of the people that came. After a bit i hear the door open, as Wednesday and Enid walks in everyone stays silent. Good, I don't have to kill anyone for a being both a jackass and a spoiler. That is until someone moves they're foot and makes a small noise, which doesn't go unheard by Wednesday. I glare around to pinpoint where that noise came from. "Show yourself, don't try anything or you will lose your limbs" she threatens. "Surprise!" Everyone comes out. Her eyes widens as everyone sings to her. She turns to thing and glares. "I should've known you were behind this, what part of no birthday part under policy of death do you not understand?" She tells thing. Poor thing. "So, we aren't gonna eat the cake... are we?" Ajax asks. You guys might not, but I know I will.

     After a Little Bit of conversation Wednesday turns to this thing on the wall. She goes to it and touches it. Her head snaps up and she honestly looks like she's getting possessed. "Oh lord have mercy on her soul" I say. Everyone turns to me in disbelief and confusion. "Isn't it obvious? Miss girl is getting possessed" I simply state. Some scoff and turn while others gasp actually believing me. "Stupid" I whisper. Ajax nudges me slightly. I groan. He for reals acting in charge.

"Nah I'm just playing, girl are you okay? What happened, were you being possessed?" I ask Wednesday as she seems to snap out of it. She looks at me before leaving.

     Imma and Ajax walk back to our dorm after a while, as we get back I can see C/n standing in front the door watching out for something, or someone? "What are you doing?" I ask walking into his vision. He sees me and Ajax and runs over to us. "Where were you?! I was so worried about you!" C/n says shaking my shoulders. Wow, just me? Not Ajax, I really thought they were getting closer, guess not. "What about Ajax? We're you worried about him?" I cross my arms. C/n nods. "Yeah I was, but I was more worried about you!" He says. Excuses.