•-Chapter 9 -•

Wednesday POV

•———————————————————————•

     Eugene is passed out on the floor, and Y/n went after the monster. I'm in a corner, this monster has cornered me. "Wednesday, I gotta go. My dad just called me to come back home" Tyler says from beside me. I nod, he leaves. What else could possibly happen tonight?

•———————————————————————•

Y/n POV

•————————————•

     This stupid monster, now I didn't know Eugene but he really did seem like a bright kid. This bitch is gonna get it. As i walk further into the forest I start to get lower to the ground, behind prepared to attack at any given moment. I won't let my guard down. As i keep going I hear a growl from behind me. Quickly I turn around and grab vines, I'm gonna choke this bitch out.

     As expected it was the monster, this bitch needs to stop growling if it wanna sneak up on me. I use the vines to reach out to around its neck.  Before I could tighten the vines the monster claws it's way through it. The vines aren't thick enough. My eyes widen as it charges at me. Shit, I guess if I wanna live. This cape has to come off. Only for now that is.

     I yank the cape from off my back and my wings spread out. Before I go up into the air I pull my wings back as hard as I could, bringing it forward it releases a strong gust of wind stopping the monsters movement for a little bit. Giving me time to retreat to the air. It looks around the ground looking for me, I guess it didn't see the wings? How fucking blind, so this thing ugly and it's blind. Bad combination that's how you get your ass jumped. Taking out my knives from my boot I dive down cutting it before retreating back up in the air. It looks up at me with wide eyes, it looks... shocked.
     So I was right, there is someone in that monster, meaning they now know about me. I have to keep my guard up after this battle, I still don't know who this is. That is... if I make it out...

     It makes this screaming noise that snaps me out of my little daze. "You messed with the wrong person, you ugly piece of shit!" I yell. I fly over to the nearest tree, the monster following. It goes to climb the tree, oh boy is that a wrong move. I grow vines on the tree and throw it off, it stays away from the tree that I'm closest to. This bitch really isn't gonna make it easy for me? Okay than, I see how it's gonna go like.

•———————————————————————•

Wednesday POV

•——————————•

     I have this... unsettling feeling deep down in my stomach. The feeling that something is gonna happen. Something that isn't good, but also isn't bad.

     Eugene was taken away by the police, he was taken into Jericho to get fixed up. Y/n is still out there, who knows if he found the monster, or if it found him.

     "Where's Y/n?" I hear a Voice coming from beside me. I look to see a lot of people come to check out the crime scene. I notice Enid, Ajax, Xavier, Bianca, principal Weems, ms, Thornhill, and the rest of the nightshades in the front of everyone. "Wednesday? Where's Y/n? I thought he was with you" Enid asks. Ajax looks as well, concerned for the love of his life. Ew. "I don't know" I state. "What? What do you mean you don't know? He was here with you" Ajax steps forward. Enid does too but she doesn't say anything. "Wednesday... where did Y/n go?" Enid asks scared to find out the answer. It was inevitable, if I told him to stop he would've went anyways. There are just some things not even I can stop from happening. "He went to look for it..." I say. "Look for what?" Ajax asks. That much is obvious, I think he just wants to hear something else. "The monster" I say. "What?! Why?!" Everyone steps forward. I shrug. "He came to check out the noise a little after the Rave'N was crashed, Eugene was on the floor passed out, Y/n was mad, he said he was gonna go look for the monster and make it pay. Now I tried to stop him but he ran off, I had to tend to Eugene's injuries so I stayed here" I explain. "Oh no, this is not good! What if he doesn't come back?! We have to look for him!" Ajax says pacing. "No, students return to the school campus, the teachers will search for Y/n" Principal Weems states. Everyone nods and heads back to the campus, excluding Ajax, Enid, the nightshades, me, and the teachers. "No I want to help!" Ajax says. "No, you go back to campus. It isn't safe" Principal Weems says with a harsh gaze. Everyone else who stayed excluding me and the teachers left.