•- Chapter 8 -•

Y/n POV

•———————————————————————•

     I sit down in front the mirror wearing a white shirt with a F/d/c (Favorite dark color) plaid flannel over it, unbuttoned. I wear black tight jeans with a chain on it. I wear that all and top it off with two chains around my neck and a pair of converse. I don't have my cape on though I put it under my flannel, i wrap it around myself evenly to make it flat. I look at myself in the mirror and admire how I look. My wings are pressed as flat as I could make it, which is pretty flat, making it look like a design on the shirt. I know this isn't top notch but it's only for tonight. I have something bigger for the Rave'N.

(IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE IT, FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT TO WHATEVER FITS YOUR STYLE, ME PERSONALLY THIS IS WHAT I WOULD WEAR SO GIRLY PLEASE. DONT JUDGE)

     I smile at myself before walking out the room. As i walk through the halls I feels peoples eyes on me. I walk to Enid's and Wednesday's room to check in with them and ask them how I look. I knock on their door and Wednesday opens it. She looks me up and down. "Why are you dressed like that?" She asks. "I'm kinda meeting Ajax behind the greenhouse tonight, I wanted to ask you guys if this is good enough for tonight" I ask walking in. Enid turns around and screams, jumping up and down. "Oh. My. Goodness you look so adorable!" She says walking over to me. "Do I pass?" I ask twirling around. Enid drops her jaw as Wednesday nods. "Y/n don't go asking us if you pass you look hot! Ajax should be asking us that! Your look so hot in that outfit!" She says jumping. I guess that's a? Fuck yeah!

     As I get to behind the greenhouse it's already dark outside. I bounce up and down on my toes excited for Ajax to come, I wasn't interested in him at first but I have to admit I kinda got into him a little bit after we made up and stuff.

     I've been waiting here for about two hours, and no sign of Ajax. I start getting angry. How could I have been so blind? He asked me out, and totally ditched! So not funny, I can't believe I fell for him! At this point I'm beyond angry. I look around to see that everyone that was here not there anymore. With a tear rolling down my eye I take off my flannel and tie it around my waist (If you changed the outfit, than just ignore this). I spread my wings out, flapping them slowly. It's been a long time since I've used them. I haven't used them before in my old school either, I had to hide it there too.

     As I fly through the clouds I fly higher and higher as I cry. Flying has always calmed me down, I like the gliding with the wind it makes me feel relaxed.

     When I am calmed down I fly just below the clouds to spot an area where nobody is around. I land right back behind the greenhouse, wrapping my wings back around my body like it was before. I put on my flannel to hide the wings.

     I walk back to my dorm opening the door. I lay down on my bed not caring to change. My mission starts tomorrow. I go off and look for that monster. I wonder why wednesday came to me in the first place? Like how was she able to trust me off the bat? I'll still go to the Rave'N, but I'll go by myself. I text Enid.

Snakecatcher 🐍❤️:
Hi Enid :)

Harley Quinn ❤️💙🤍:
OMG! HEY Y/N!! HOW
WAS YOUR DATE?!?!?!

Snakecatcher 🐍❤️:
He fucking dipped on me
It was so shitty :(