•- Chapter 15 -•

Y/nPOV

•———————————————————————•

"We have to split here, we're looking through a whole forest. It's gonna take forever if we stick together, if you find Wednesday or Enid signal me" I state breaking off. A little while later I hear a howl so I decide to check it out.

Once I arrive around the area I heard the howl I see a werewolf standing in between the monster and Wednesday. The monster goes in for a strike at the werewolf, but I quickly intervene. I push myself down to the floor and as soon as I touch the ground I create these huge vines and push them out towards the sky so C/n would see it. "Wednesday, who's the werewolf?" I ask turning to her, gesturing towards the werewolf. "It's Enid, she came just in time" she states. I look at the said werewolf with wide eyes and a smile on my face. "You wolfed out! That's so cool!" I yell flapping my wings in excitement. "We need to hurry, crack stone is heading to the school right now, he's going to kill everyone" Wednesday interrupts. I nod.

Just then, C/n lands behind me. "C/n, take Wednesday back to the school! I'll help Enid with the monster!" I yell urgently. He nods grabbing Wednesday and flying up into the air.

"Enid, let's hurt this bitch" I state turning back to her. She nods running around the vines , I follow not expecting the monster to hop out from behind the tree. I feel a sharp pain in my back, being found to the tree in front of Enid she looks at me as I hit the tree. My blood splattered on the tree and my breath shaky. She turns around and charges at the monster. I'm not gonna be completely useless in this fight. I fall to the ground as my hand connect to the dirt I grow vines to support Enid in any way I can.

The monster holds Enid up by her throat, choking her. In desperation I get up and start to float above the floor a bit. I make my way over to her and grab onto the monsters arm, too short of breath to do anything else. The monster grabs me with its other hand and throws me to the ground, using its feet to step on me. I choke out blood as I can feel everything being pushed out of place. What makes it worst is that the monsters nappy ass toe nails are digging into my back, nasty. "I... swear... that you... won't" I say before choking up more blood. "You won't... win... this fight... someone will... come... and hurt you... so bad that... you... will wish... you... were dead" I threaten before more blood comes up. I really can't be talking right now, considering that my organs are currently under a lot of pressure, but I mean what I say. I don't care how long it takes, but he will get hurt.
I wonder how C/n's doing right now? Hopefully better than I am.

•———————————————————————•

C/n POV

•——————————•

We are gonna die, if not Wednesday... then me...

We didn't even begin good, he did something. I cant move, it's like... I'm being pushed down by the sudden increase of gravity. This crackstone guy, is a real monster. "Goody Addams, and Estes L/n, you two have always stood in my way, you two even went out of your ways... just to kill me!" Crackstone yells. Ah yes, Estes L/n, a real legend among us feys. He saved the remaining feys that stayed public back when the fey kingdom was still a kingdom. His power was powerful, a lot like Y/n's power, but just weaker.

Estes L/n, a very powerful fey. He played a big part in saving our people. His ability, crystal roots, allowed him to control the roots of any plant and control it, he could also turn those roots into crystals, making them harder and also made them look very nice. He never did use his power to kill anyone, he always believed that such beauty couldn't be used for something so dark... that is, until crackstone killed all the feys that were in the area. Locking them up in a barn, cutting off their wings, changing them down to the floor, then burning them all to ashes. Estes was extremely angry, he made it his lifelong goal to kill crackstone.
He did in fact get to help kill crackstone alongside Goody Addams. However, Estes killed himself right after his battle against crackstone to be with his family on the other side. He was the last king of the fey kingdom, after he died, the fey kingdom fell apart. All the feys that were in both kingdoms fought over the throne, resulting the downfall of the fey kingdom. Unbeknownst to everyone, Estes was the last king, but the queen was still very much alive. With her four children, she kept the family bloodline going, so that the first kingdoms bloodline stays alive.