•- Chapter 16 -•

3rd POV

•———————————————————————•

"Y/n! Oh my god what happened to you?!" A voice could be heard from the sky. Before anyone could look for the voice, a lady appeared by Y/n's side inspecting him. "I apologize for the misconception but may I ask who you are and what your relationship with Y/n is?" Wednesday asks the lady. Little did she know that the lady who seemingly appeared out of nowhere was in fact... A/n L/n...
Y/n's aunt A.K.A guardian...

     "I am Y/n's aunty, now tell me what happened to my nephew" A/n says urgently, crouching down to look over Y/n's injuries. "He got into a fight with a Hyde" Wednesday states. This makes A/n's head snap in her direction with a tense look in her eyes. Wednesday tilts her head in confusion. "You know what a Hyde is?" She asks. A/n doesn't answer but instead turns back to Y/n. "Why would you fight a Hyde?! Are you crazy?!" A/n yells to her unresponsive nephew. She looks over his wounds before raising her eyebrows. "These wounds aren't bad? Why do you look like your almost dead" A/n asks not seeing Y/n's back. C/n walks up behind his mom and puts an arm on her shoulder before shaking his head. "Turn him around" is all C/n says.

     A/n does as her son says and her eyes widen with a huge gasp. "Oh my god! What the fuck?! You reckless child you hear me when you wake up you're grounded you hear me?! Even in school, you're grounded!" A/n yells in tears.

Timeskip

     "His wounds should heal relatively fast because of the fact that Fey's regenerate fast" A/n says turning around to the surrounding people. Everyone sighs at this, glad that Y/n will be okay. "But when he does wake up, don't let him get off so easily give him hell alright?" A/n states. Everyone nods, not wanting to get her mad. "Also make sure he doesn't overwork himself, because his wounds will still hurt and they could open up" she says before walking into the forest. "Mom what are you doing? You know that everyone knows now about our family" C/n shouts out to his mom. She turns around in realization. "Oh yeah, goodbye C/n I'll see you in a little while, watch after Y/n" A/n says before taking off.

•———————————————————————•

Ajax POV

•——————————•

     Thank goodness he's gonna be alright, I want to have a future with Y/n, and he still owes me a make out session.

As i snap out of my thoughts I hear movement in Y/n's bed. I snap my head toward the bed to see Y/n squirming around. He eventually opens his eyes. My eyes tear up as I see his eyes bore into mine. "Y/n!" I shout leaning onto his bed. He smiles at me with soft eyes. "We won didn't we?" He asks. I nod with a smile on my face. "I totally kicked that Hyde's ass Ajax you should've seen me" he says marvelously. "Although I can't say I won that battle, seeing as I got my ass kicked too" he says giggling a bit. "No, you won as far as I'm concerned, you're still here, with me" I tell him grabbing his hand. "Stop it, you're making me blush" he says playfully. I giggle at this, he's so perfect. "But on a serious note, is everything over with? Like no more things to worry about? Because I'm about done with it all" he says with a drained look. I smile and nod. "Everything's done, the battles are all fought and won. We can focus on our future now" I tell him. He smiles widely tearing up a bit.

Now me and Y/n aren't official we've just been playing the part I guess. So I think it's about time to make it official.

"Y/n?" I get his attention. He looks at me smiling. "Can you see us having a future together?" I ask. I need to know this before I ask him. He smiles before nodding. "I can't see us not having one together" he says grabbing my hand. I smile, a tear rolling down my eye. He moves back a bit frowning. "Oh no, did I say something wrong? Or is that a tear of happiness?" He asks. I giggle, shaking my head. "No, I'm the happiest person on earth right now" I tell him. This makes him tear up and smile at me. "Y/n, do you know how badly I want to have something with you? how often I think about our future together? How long I want it to last?" I ask him nervously. He shakes his head. "No, but I would love to know more about it" he says smiling at me. "It drives me crazy when I'm not with you" I tell him. He smiles in response.

"Y/n... would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes... until death does us part"

"No... longer than that... I want to be with you forever"

"Then forever it is"

Unbeknownst to them that their journey is only just beginning...

•———————————————————————•

A/n -
SO GLAD THAT I FINISHED THIS BUT I WILL ADMIT THAT I RUSHED A FEW PARTS BECAUSE I WAS BEING TOO LAZY BUT HEY WHAT CAN I SAY? ILL START OFF AGAIN WHEN THE NEW SEASON COMES OUT BUT FOR NOW THIS IS WHERE THIS STORY ENDS

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND FOUND IT SOMEWHAT INTERESTING

AND WHEN THE NEW SEASON COMES OUT ILL JUST ADD ONTO THIS STORY I WONT MAKE A SEPARATE BOOK BUT I WILL MAKE A CHAPTER SAYING THAT ITS GONNA BE SEASON TWO JUST INCASE YOU MAYBE DONT WANNA BE SPOILED SO REST ASSURED