•- Chapter 7 -•

Y/n POV

•———————————————————————•

Now I could just ask Bianca to talk, but I don't feel like it right now. I walk with an evil smile plastered on my face. I walk around the school campus looking for Bianca. After a Bit of looking I look to see her walking out from that library. Funny fact, if I wasn't kidnapped I wouldn't have known it was there. Although I do think I wasn't the only one who knew. I giggle at my thoughts.

I walk up behind her quietly pushing my hand up against her mouth, stopping her from making any loud noise. She panics trying to scream. I pull her back towards the library still hiding behind her as she tries to escape my grip. As i get to a dark corner in the hall I let go making her turn around quickly to hit me. She looks back to see me with my hands up. She widens her eyes in shock. "Hey, you deserved it" I say shrugging. She scoffs. "What do you want" she demands. "To talk" I deadpanned. Did she really forget? You've gotta be kidding me.

"Now tell me why Ajax told me that you thought I was working with the monster? Even if I was I don't see how that makes me a danger to the school? Also what is up with that? Assuming that I was snooping around, I mean I was but why would you assume something so bad?" I ask with a playful tone and a smile on my face. Honestly it was really funny how she overreacts. "What did Ajax tell you?" She asks in disbelief. Bruh, I literally just said. "Never mind that, look I had to do what was necessary to protect the school. You were snooping around at night, you could've been doing anything. I had to assume the worst for this schools safety" she says. I guess, but still. "Of course I was snooping around I didn't wanna get caught over curfew, and I wasn't doing anything bad... at least nothing that could hurt the school" I say scratching the back of my neck. She tilts her head in confusion. I lift up my sleeve to reveal the first wound the monster gave me, it's not completely healed but it doesn't look bad. I show her, showing it off like a new tattoo. Her eyes widen. "I was sneaking back in the campus because my dumbass decided to go out and look for the monster, wanna know why?" I ask her. She nods hesitantly. Her reaction makes me giggle, making me look psychotic. "I went to go play with it, all because I was bored. This school is no fun so I decided to sneak out and go play with it" I say standing up proudly. I know it isn't something I should be proud of, but hey, at least I'm not like the other people. I actually went out to look for it, so I went prepared for everyone but the rain.

"Your crazy" she says crashing my train of thought. "Thank you, your basic" I say. She glares as I smile. So glad we could put this behind us. I giggle. I turn to walk away until she stops me. "Wait, so are we good now? I didn't mean for things to happen like that, I'm sorry" she says actually looking sympathetic. Maybe she ain't as bad as I thought. "It's fine, I guess I should be sorry too" I say looking away, my pride just won't let me look at her. "For what?" She asks confused. "For bringing up yours and Xavier's fallout" I say finally making eye contact with her. She smiles and nods. "If you tell anyone about this, I swear I will hurt you" I say crossing my arms. She nods as I make my way out. I put my hand on my cape. How long will I actually have to keep this on? I don't want a repeat of the past.

The Next Day

SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT THAT EVENT WAS CALLED SO IM JUST GONNA DESCRIBE IT AND MAKE IT PART OF THE CHARACTERS BEHAVIOR, SO IF AT ANY POINT THERE ISNT ANY NAMES FOR THE EVENTS JUST KNOW THAT I FORGOT THE NAME

Okay so today we have this like event thingy or whatever. We basically have to do work in Jericho today, sounds boring but it's required. I sigh getting out of bed, getting ready for school I start to wonder about what job I might get. I don't really know much about Jericho because I haven't really explored there, i only know about the coffee place and the place Wednesday goes for therapy. Other than that I'm completely clueless.