Chapter 17: The Last Date

I woke up eager for my date. Mike was not next to me, giving me enough time to get ready. I got Vanessa to help me and she bought me a dress from Shein to get ready. I took a shower and plaited my hair with a fancy style and shaved my whole body and relaxed in the shower. I finally got out and did my makeup while I waited to dry, I apply lotion on my body and look at my dress. Since Black  is Mike's favorite colour, i have a black dress with a high slit and black heels.

I went downstairs with confidence looking at Mike

I went downstairs with confidence looking at Mike. "Ciao Hermosa." He greets me in Italian as I finally go down the final step, "Hola guapo. " I greet back in Spanish.  He kisses the back of my hand and we greet the many people in the house as we head out. We take Mike's Car that fetched me the first day I arrived in Italy. Mike opened the door for me, "Such a gentleman. " I say to Mike and he laughs and starts driving to his restaurant in Venice.  He pulled up, opened the door for me and gave the valet our keys. We walked in and got a table near the window that shows the mountain views of Italy. "Good day, My name is Caser and I will be serving you today. What would you like to drink?" Caser asked us. "Red straight wine" Mike said and Caser left. "You look beautiful. " He said and I blush hard. "Thank You. You look great too." I say as I look at the view. The food arrives and we eat as we talk about everything and all things. When we were preparing to leave I finally get the confidence to speak up, "Mike, thank you for tonight it was great. But I have something important to tell you." I say and look into his gorgeous grey eyes. "You can tell me anything sweetheart." He says and kisses my hand. "This agreement is over. I'm leaving this Saturday. It's been great, I love you Mike and I promise I'll fix this I promise. " I00 say holding back my tears. "Why Zorya?" He says looking into my eyes. "I have to Mike. There is no choice. We both knew this agreement would end soon. But now I'm tired Mike and I miss my home, Let me go home Mike please. " I say as I look at him for one last time. "Fine. You have overstayed your welcome anyway. And I never loved you so goodbye." He says and leaves me sitting alone and drives off . I call a cab and get ready to go home before the rain hit me.

~~~