Third person Pov

Mike sat up in his office. Thinking about the offer that Nicolas Fields just gave him. Marrying his daughter for safety and alliance with the Spanish and American Mafia. It sounded like madness but he thought about for a second. Having so much power would make him the most powerful man in the underworld. "Yes Mr Fields I accept. I will send one my man to pick her up and take her to the office tomorrow morning. If she does agree of course." I tell him and hopefully she says no because I know she doesn't want this marriage and neither do I. "Yes of course. Mr Romano. Thanks again." He says before hanging up. Getting another shot of whiskey he thought about the girl. Zorya Fields, Marketing executive director at Global Bank, a young 26 year old, Half Spanish, Half American. He thought it was the perfect combination. He knew she would say yes even though he was not sure. But having hope, he waited patiently to meet the girl who he would make her life a living hell. But yet he didn't know that Zorya was not a normal girl who says yes to anything. But yet a quite difficult women because she's has sas and she can't keep her mouth shut.

What a day it would as the start of their marriage begin. It would be one living nightmare for the other and one other a rollercoaster ride.