Mike's Pov

For the first time in twenty eight fucking years I was speechless. The Mike Leonardo Romano was made speechless by a girl but not any girl, Zorya Fields, the most powerful women in the underworld. "Dang, That women is something else." Marcus says with his eyes still in shock. Just as I was about to say something she comes down the stairs again and looks at Marcus with a sweet smile. "Hey Handsome. Could you do me a favor and fetch my friend for me at the airport? At like 5am?" She asks with an innocent smile and even brushes her hair to make her look sexy. "Any thing for you Gorgeous." Marcus replies then again she walks away without even noticing that I'm in the room. "You got it so bad for her. You should've just married her yourself." I tell him rolling my eyes. This women has already influenced me, this is bad. "Can I?" Marcus says with a light smile. "No." That was one word I said before heading out and driving to town to pick my suit and some rings for tomorrow. If Zorya is like this then she will love my sister. I'm gonna have two demons and one idiot in the house. Oh what have I done to deserve this? I was gonna answer that but I decided against it. This women is going to be the death of me, I already know that.