Chapters 21: The Reunion Part 2

Zorya's Pov:
After cleaning up, we stayed a little longer until we heard footsteps then came in Evelyn and Saint.
"Hello." She says with a fake smile.
"What do you want Evelyn?" I asked her and she looked at Mike.
"Oh nothing. How are you Mike?" She asks him and Mike removes me from his lap and goes straight to her and puts her in a tight hug. I was a few seconds away from shooting her, I looked at the interaction between those two. "Is it really you?" Mike asks and looks at Evelyn a bit longer.
"Yes its me, Mike." She says.
"But I thought you were dead." Mike then replies to what she said.
"No, you thought wrong. Come on Mike, I am the Queen Of the French Mafia of course I had to fake my death. I knew that your father was after me, so I wore a bullet-prof vest and faked my death." Evelyn says with an evil smile and points her finger from Saint to Me. Saint comes closer and holds me tightly. I looked at him with disappointment and anger.  "But I am back now. I want to be your wife, Mike. I still love you. " She says and Mike looks at me, "No Evelyn.  You know I love Zorya." Mike says and is about to push Saint off me. But Evelyn raises her gun at me and looks at Mike with an evil smile. "Come closer to her and I will kill her." She says and all the ladies,  Mike and Marcus rose their guns to her. "It's  five against two, Evelyn you lose." Marcus says and I scream "PURPLE!" And all the guards were in the room instantly raising their guns to Evelyn. "No it's sixty-five against two, We win, you lose. Now tell Saint to let me. And Saint how could you betray me like this?" I asked both Evelyn and Saint.  "I can answer that. Saint... well actually Santiago Monet is my brother and right hand man. So it was basically easy for him to betray you." She says and I laugh, kick Saint or Santiago in the balls, twisted his hand and raised my gun to his head. "Such a traitor. " I say and we all looked at Evelyn and she moved closer to me. "Move closer and I will shot." I say and grab Saint even closer. She stepped back and dropped her gun, I let go of Santiago and say "NOW go away and never step foot in Italy, Mexico, and America or else." She moves away and says "It's not over Bitch." Evelyn said and she and Santiago left. I laughed and the rest of us enjoyed our time together and ended up going back to Mike's Mansion.