Chapter 7

I woke up in the morning feeling so sore in between my legs. I couldn't exactly feel my legs. "Baby. Sleep." Alex says behind me. I thought he left . "I would never leave you baby." He says as if he could read my mind. "But I wanna shower. In tired of sleeping." I tell him half lying because I do need to shower but also I could never give up sleep. "Ok babe." He says before standing up and walking into the bathroom I heard the water running in the bathtub. He came back and picked me put then slowly puts me into the tub filled with bath oils. "I'm going to make some breakfast Ok." He says and walks out, the moment i heard his footsteps going down the stairs, I took a shower and walked out of the bathtub using my last amount of strength to get out. I quickly dryed myself and put on some perfume i found. I quickly take my phone and dialed a random number. "Hello? Zorya?" Mike answers the phone. Why Mike out of all people? Well because he's the only one in Dubai who can get you out in time , duhh. My subconscious told me. "Hey. Please come and fetch me. Immediately!!!" I told him wearing a T-shirt I found laying on the ground. I sent Mike my location and I hid in the closet I heard Alex entering the room. "Hey baby. Im taking a shower real quick." He told me before heading into the bathroom and the moment i heard the shower tap running I also run down the stairs picking up my dress from the kitchen floor I slowly opened the door and saw a beautiful car waiting for me. I went into the car and told Mike to drive away quickly. "What happened?" He asked me, I looked at him ready to cry my lungs out any second. "Per favore, sta quizo." Please shut up. I asked him nicely as I looked at the ocean view of Dubai. I looked at the expensive buildings as I calmed my train of thoughts. I felt guilty, I feel like a cheater who cheated on her husband. Alex made me happy in bed but not real life, I didn't even know the guy for Heavens sake. I take my phone as I search him up. I didn't even get his last name but luckily being able to hack into Red Lights Night Club to check the list of last night's guest list. There it is, Alexander Russo. I searched on the web and looked him up. He was working for Mike but I don't know what happened so now he works for Mr Volto the Russian leader. It says he's 23, dang man, and lives in Italy with his daughter, Crystal, she's 7 and lives in California with her mom who is unknown. I searched him even more and I can already know he's dangerous, I need to ask Dad about him. I quickly called him as we continued down the road and passed Red Lights Night Club. "Hey papa." I say when he finally answers the phone. "Hey honey." He says and I could hear he was breathing heavily sounds like he was running again. "Dad, Who's Alexander Russo?" As soon as I asked that the car came to stop making me jump in my seat, Mike looked pissed but didn't say anything instead he drove off again. "No one princess." I can literally hear him lying to me. "Don't lie dad." I told him looking at Mike as he knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel. I held his hand and brushed it and he seemed to relax. My dad told me everything from who Alex was the one who is out to kill me snd I should be safe. I should stay inside since he's here in Dubai and I should disguard my phone and how much he loves me. I was shocked to say. I was shocked that I slept with the enemy. "Ok Dad. I love you." I tell him ending the call. I take a deep breath as I look through the window. "I want to go home." I tell Mike as we come to a ref light. "Why?" He asks as he looks at me then the road. "Please take me home Mike." I say as I start crying. "Hey, What's wrong?" He asks as he parks the car somewhere. "Please take me home Mike!" I yell at him on the edge of breaking down. "Ok. I'm calling the private jet." as he said that, I went out the car to get some fresh air. Mike also came out the car and gave me a hug. I rested on his chest and cried for a little while. He held me and I felt safe. He didn't say anything but still made me feel safe. He rubbed my back until I calmed down then kissed my forehead and moved my hair beind my ear. "It's Ok. We're going home now." He tells me and gives me a final hug and opens the door for me. I get inside and take a deep breath as he passed the villa and went to an open field where the jet was waiting. He helped me inside the jet before the car exploded from the bomb I saw Mike put in. I went into the car and feel asleep in Mike's arms. I needed rest to relax my brain from my horrible actions.