Chapter 11

I woke up to a room filled with many people. I looked around and realized i was in Italy again, in Mike's mansion, in my very glamorous bedroom. I saw him sitting on the chair that is next to my bookshelf. He looked sad or maybe happy I couldn't really see anything. "M..Ike." I said slowly my throat feelings dry as hell. "Zorya. You're awake." He says as he turned the lights on and I saw everyone, Marcus, Vanessa, Mira, Mike, Saint and my parents. "Hello honey. How do you feel?" My mom asks as she brushes my hair and kissed my cheek. "I'm fine just thirsty." I tell her looking at everyone in my room. There is everyone expect Chris, I wonder where he is. "Here's some water honey" Mom says handing me a glass of water, I drank it slowly until I heard soft crying, I looked around to see Vanessa crying. "Come here babe." I tell her and I put my glass next to my bed. She comes and lays her head on my shoulder amd cried. "What's wrong babe?" I asked as I kissed her forehead. We would always do that, when I'm sad she would come and sleep in my bed and same with her, we would even buy ice cream and watch movies. "I thought I lost you." She says as she cried some more. "Hey I'm here now. You'll never lose me honey." I tell her and she finally calmed down. "We all taught we lost you honey." My mom says as she wiped her tears and my dad held her as he consoles her. Everyone in the room agrees with her. "But I'm Ok. If 50 men couldn't kill me don't expect one to kill me." I tell them smiling. Being an assain is hard, I once had 50 men after me because I killed someone that Day and they all wanted revenge but lucky me I killed them all before they hurt me to badly. "Oh yes. I remember that." Vanessa says laughing looking at Mike and Marcus reactions. "Well she needs rest. Everyone out." Mira says kicking everyone out my room. "Wait! Where's Chris?" I ask as everyone turns to leave expect Mira. "He's fiancée is giving birth." Saint tells me. "Oh mi amor. I missed you so much." I tell him smiling starting to feel sleepy. "I missed you too." Those were the last words I heard before going to sleep.
****
"Let me go Alex!" I screamed trying to get away from him.
"No way bitch!!" He says punching me again. I tried to scream but I knew it was not worth it because no one can hear me. "Alex!!" I screamed telling him to stop but he didn't. I felt someone shaking me violently. "Wake up Zorya!" I woke up breathing heavily as I looked at Mike and those beautiful grey eyes. "It's Ok. You're safe now." Mike says as he puts me on his chest. He held me and brushed my back as I cried and cried. "It's ok Zorya. You're safe now." Mike tells me as he holds me. I relaxed in his arms and I felt this weird safe feeling in his arms. It felt just right but I couldn't quite figure it out. I calmed down as he looked at me then my lips and he moved closer towards me and kissed me but he stopped himself from getting to out of control. He stood up to leave but I said something I knew i would regret in the future. "Please stay." I turned to him with some puppy dog eyes hoping he would say yes and he didn't instead he closed the door and came onto the bed. He pulled up the blankets and grabbed me and held me. I blushed hard but I turn around and kissed him again. It was a hot and tender kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. "Buono Notto Zorya." He said holding me. I smile and closed my eyes. "Buono Notto Mike." I told him closing my eyes. I went to sleep feeling safe without any worries.
(Good Night)
****