Chapter 10

Two months later
***

Two months. Two fucking months and no one has tried to find me. I lost my phone, I'm bruised and I'm tired. These past months have been brutal. Alexander beats me up everyday saying I'm a hoe or slut or any of those horrible words. He has punished me long enough to know now that I can't feel anything. Speaking of that Devil he entered the room drunk again. This might not end well. "Where have been? Zorya!" He says as he comes walking much close to me. "I have been stuck in this room for two months." I yell at him because firstly I'm tired and secondly he only needs me once a week and when I'm hungry I'm extremely angry. "Shut up bitch." He said before punching me, at this point I couldn't feel nothing. That doctor, Mira has been quite helpful. She has been working on my body keeping me from dying. Some days she would come and give me food and medication in case Alex tries anything when I'm not aware. I have been talking to her and she told me that if I could get a computer and send a message to Mike sending him my location I would be out of here. She promised to help me tonight. We'll see then. A stab in my abdomen brought me back to reality. I screamed as the pain went and came then I felt him cut up my thighs and leave me there saying I'm not worthy of his attention. Let's just hope, Mira comes soon.
***

Mike's POV
I haven't slept since they took her away from me. Now here I am two months later drowning my sadness in alcohol. We tried hacking her phone nothing, I hacked into the wedding ring i gave her which also has a tracking chip but it said she's in the mansion in her room. Vanessa has gone mad, she has completely lost it due to losing her best friend. Nia and Nicolas are trying hard to find their daughter but nothing is helping. Saint isn't saying a word since his love is gone. I sit in the office everyday but today was different too different. Marcus came into the room holding a computer. He looked at me then sat down , grabbed his phone and sat a message to I don't even know who. The next Minute everyone is in my office which is big enough to fit 50 people in here. "Greetings everyone. I called you all here because I have good news." Marcus says more professionaly then usual. Most he's just goofing off and having fun but today he seemed serious too serious. "I found Zorya." Silence. Complete silence. "I know you're wondering how, when, where. But I'm calling a meeting in an hour everyone be ready and bring all the guards and trusted men along with you." Marcus says before walking out. I could see Vanessa was grateful but mostly turned on by his seriousness. Everyone looked at me I shrugged my shoulders and drank my whiskey. Everyone walked out as shocked as myself. I guess I should get ready and not be too drunk for this meeting Marcus planned. Chris called me two weeks ago and asked me where's Zorya he needed her to help plan his wedding I told him the sad news and he's been great help trying to figure out a way to find her. With his fiancée pregnant he's been going through a lot. I called him as I gather my weapons for this meeting texting all my men to report to the main meeting room. "Hey Chris." I say as I look at my collection of guns.

I got dressed properly as I wait for Chris to respond

I got dressed properly as I wait for Chris to respond. "Mike? Any updates?" He asks me curious. "Yes. Come over now." I tell him as I finish polishing my shoes. "I'm on my way." He says before ending the call. He'll be here in 15 to 30 minutes but there is still time.
***
Finally we are all at the meeting room, my twenty most trusted men, twenty men from the Spanish Mafia ready as well, Twenty men from the American Mafia and everyone was here. I walked in and took a seat as I look at all the men dressed in black ready for anything. Even Saint was here this time around. I looked at Marcus, with Vanessa sitting next to him and Lily next to her and opposite Marcus was Nia and Nicolas and my parents were here to. Everyone was here then walked in Chris sitting next to me, I gave him a short nod looking at Marcus waiting for him to start this meeting. "So. As I said I found Zorya but I'm going to need every single person in this room to break into the Russian warehouse. There are many guards and Zorya is in the last cell in the basement." Marcus says as he shows me the plans of the building. "She sent me a message a few hours ago saying her location and telling us to hurry before Alex comes back from wherever." He continues as I look at the house where she is being held. "We need to plan on how to get her out." I tell him looking at everyone looking at me. Marcus smiled like an evil genius. "Well, first we need a person on the outside to get the cops away from us, sorted. Then we need some distractions and we need people coming from the roof and the back door. Lily, Vanessa you will come in through the front and take out the guards there. Mike and I will sneak in thorough the secret door to head to the basement. Chris will take out the camera's and the lights so there is no evidence. We need everyman there, there are 100 men in that warehouse so some will take each out. 20 each with every Mafia member here, the rest of us will take them out ourselves. Then my secret Weapon will be coming through the roof and will blow the house down, the parents are our getaway drivers and doctors in case anyone gets hurt and there are many possibilities." He says as he drew circles on the map indicating where we will enter and the secret door he was talking about. "I love it. We go out tomorrow. 9am, I'm ready to kill again." Vanessa says, I never knew this side of her existed but I guess you'll never know with that one. "Ok everyone. My secret Weapon will arrive later on during the fight. Does anyone have questions?" Marcus asked and I looked around and saw nothing but one person, Lily. "How do we capture Alex we all know he'll run away the moment he sees us." She asked as she looked at Marcus. I have never seen Lily so serious but she's an assain so you get used to that. "Good question. Don't worry my secret Weapon, she's the best." He said before looking around the room as if asking if anyone had questions. "We're in. The Spanish Mafia will help." Nia said. The Mafia Ball was supposed to have happened a month back but it was cancelled due to the current situation. "The American Mafia is in." Nicolas said smiling as h spooked at me giving me the 'find my daughter and bring her home' look. I nod my head saying I understand. "The Italian Mafia is in." I say as I look at Marcus. "Ok everyone be ready for tomorrow. Even you guys." He says pointing at the members of all the Mafia's here. They nod without saying anything knowing it's not their place to say anything. "Be ready World! The Angel of Hell is coming." Lily says smiling as she left the room and everyone else left but Vanessa stayed as she looked at Marcus with a hint of jealousy. She looked unhappy but then she started to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked her knowing she didn't want to speak to Marcus right now. "I just miss Zorya and I hope she's OK." She says crying, I hold her and hugged her. "We're going to save her tomorrow." I tell her and she nods then walks away. Marcus followed after her not saying anything to me. I looked out the window of my meeting room. I thought about her and I felt very good knowing we'll be getting her back tomorrow. Even though she may be a brat and have a stupid little attitude. But that's the reason I missed her, her annoying comments, her laugh and her everything. Shit, I think I'm falling for her now. This is bad, real bad. But still we need to get her out of that hell hole with that idiot. Tomorrow this day, I'm saving Zorya. This will definitely be fun.