Chapter 6

A/n: Smut warning. If you don't wanna read head to next chapter.
Warning : Does not involve Mike 🙃
***

That call with Vanessa killed me. And I know she will be after my head for interrupting her sex. I looked into the closet to find nothing. Since I was dumd enough not to bring clothes. I opened my phone and went online to buy a sexy red dress for tonight.
I just hope this room is sound proof. I bought it and went into the shower to prepare when I finished it was on my bed waiting there for me. I took it as quickly brushed my hair. I put on some lotion and applied light makeup on my face. I wore the dress and it hugged my hips perfectly. I brush my hair again and put on my Chanel perfume that I bought as well along with a small purple handbag.

I went down the stairs to see that Mike was long gone

I went down the stairs to see that Mike was long gone. That Was much better. I called an Uber and went to Google for some good night clubs that allow non-muslims inside. I found one, Red Lights Night Club. I got off the cab and paid a heavy hundred dollars and told the driver to keep the change. I gave the body guard my ID as I entered the club. There was loud music and red lights in the club. I head to the bar as I look for someone my type. "Can I get a bloody marry." I ask the bartender, Rose, she quickly made it and gave it to me. "Put that under my tab." A young man said. I looked at him, beautiful and handsome. "Ciao, Bella." He's Italian, the problems. "Ciao. Come si chaimo?" (What's your name?) I asked him kindly. "Mi chaimo Alexander." (My name is Alexandra)
"Mi chaimo Zorya. Piacere di conoscenti." (Nice to meet you.)
",You too Bella. Are you Italian?" He asks as he takes a seat next to me.
"No. I'm Spanish." I say finishing my fourth glass of my drink. "Do you wanna do something fun?" I ask him sitting on his lap. "Let's get a room somewhere Ok Bella?" I nod my head as we walk out. We get a cab and got s hotel room but we didn't make it past the kitchen. He closed the door snd kissed me hard. He held me up And put me on the island. He starts kissing my neck and unzipping the top of my dress. "You are gorgeous." Alexander says and continued to kiss my shoulder as I take off his shirt. He laid me down on the island. He kisses, bites and sucks my breasts. He dropped his pants and was completely naked. Nothing I've never seen before, he takes off my skirt and everything underneath. "So beautiful." He says before thrusting deep into me. I cried due to not being ready for that. "Shit Alexander!" I say as he thrusts more and more. I can't believe I'm getting fucked on the kitchen island of a random hotel room. He grabbed my hips as he pushed himself into me. "Fuck Alex!!" I couldn't control of myself as I cum down on him. He pushed me off the island and holds me as he fucks me from behind. "Ah!! Alexander!!" I said as he pushes himself deeper in me. Going faster and faster. I cum a second time then he picked me up and brought me to the bedroom. He locked the down and throw me on the bed. He dropped on the bed and picked up my legs then he put then on my shoulders as he thrusts himself in me. "Shit! Shit!! Fuck!" I say as he keeps going then he finaly releases inside me. "Fuck! Zorya!" He said as he came inside me. I followed after him as we relaxed on the bed. "Round 2" Alexander asks as he kisses my shoulders. My poor legs in the morning after this but anyway fuck it. I kissed him hard and we continued the whole night. Round after round until sunrise.
***