Chapter 4

I woke up to screaming downstairs. I checked the time, It's 5am and let me guess Vanessa is already here. I quickly went to the the bathroom which is absolutely gorgeous. Last night I was too pissed to even notice my room or the bedroom.

This bathroom is absolutely gorgeous

This bathroom is absolutely gorgeous. I quickly did my morning routine so I don't have to keep Vanessa waiting. Finally looking into my room it was too Gorgeous .

 Finally looking into my room it was too Gorgeous

It looks like it was made for me. It was gorgeous. I entered the walk in closet and got my dress from last night. I went down stairs and saw Marcus looking so close to killing Vanessa. "Good morning!!" Vanes screams. "Hey Bitch! Welcome home!" I say giving her a hug like I haven't seen her in twenty years. "Ok! Good night." Marcus says before running into the living room and falling into the couch.

This house was literally gorgeous

This house was literally gorgeous. Everything here was gorgeous. I see the maids running around preparing the food and decor. "Your getting married here?" Vanessa asks and looks around the house still a little surprised. "I have no idea as well" I tell her honestly and head into the kitchen and eat some breakfast. Mike comes down the stairs "The wedding starts at 10am ok. Your parents will be arriving soon." He says before grabbing some food as well. I'm happy my parents will be at the wedding even though I'm not happy about the wedding.
****
I was in my room and getting ready for this wedding. Vanessa was doing my hair and I was touching up my makeup, the dress was delivered a few hours ago by one of the maids. I looked fantastic for a fake wedding. A knock on the door turned my attention. My mom enters the room and I can see she's holding back her tears. She hands me the purple bouquet of flowers. She comes behind me and puts on my necklace to finish off the look.