Chapter 15

Warning: Sexual Contact 18+ only

I tried to move from my position but I felt strong hands keeping me in place. At that moment I felt reality come crushing down on me. I slept with Mike, Mike Romano. I did enjoy my night but I made a mistake, it was never supposed to happen. After all this situation between us has to end. I slipped through his hands to take a shower. I washed my whole body and waxed my whole body. I put on my lotion while I waited for my hair to dry. I went back to my room to find Mike already dressed, the bed made and food laying on the bed. "Buenos Dias mi amor." He says kissing me, "Buenos Dias." I say going into the closet. I put on my robe and went to my room to get my dress on for today. I choose a white dress not wanting to reveal the gender of the baby.

I went downstairs back to the kitchen to finish the final details

I went downstairs back to the kitchen to finish the final details. I ate my breakfast before feeling someone behind me kissing my neck, "Zorya, you left me alone." Mike says hugging me from behind. "And now your temptating me with this dress." He says kissing my shoulder lowering my dress. "What do you say Zorya?" He says squeezing my breasts with his hands. "We can't do this here Mike." I told him moaning in his ear. "But you're enjoying it." He says sucking behind my ear, I moaned when he put his hand on my pussy, he slapped it hard "Apologize now" he ordered me, slapping my pussy again. "I'm sorry." I tell him as he pushes two fingers inside me, "You're sorry for what?" He asked me adding a third finger. "I'm sorry for leaving you in bed, Mike." I cry out needing to cum. He takes out his fingers and fixed my dress. "Apology not accepted." He says before smacking my ass five times. "Shit Mike! I need you now!" I tell him being too horny for my own good. "Then show me." He dared me , showing me his evil side. I stood shocked, he laughed at me leaving me with my own thoughts. Vanessa came down the stairs wearing a floral dress and sandals. "Buenos Dias." I told her hugging her. "I already know Zorya. Your bite marks are showing everything." She pointed out to my neck, dang Mike. She laughs at me before pulling me to her room and applying makeup to my marks trying to hide them.
****
After 30 minutes I was ready. Everything was hidden, well probably hidden but still visible if you come closer to me. I had a good gossip session with Vanessa and she gave me the best idea ever how can I seduce Mile and I'm loving it. "Done. Go away now, you dirty girl." I stuck out my tongue at her comment and went downstairs to find everyone already dressed and ready. "Buenos Dias everyone. Thank you all for coming." I say drinking my champaign while looking at everyone. Saint was here, Marcus and Lily were also here and Mira. Lily and Mira wore matching outfits, Lily wore a white suit while Mira wore a white dress. I see that they may have planned everything. "We had no choose." Marcus says but received a light slap by his sister. "Well our guest of honor today is Vanessa Carina Diaz!" I shout clapping my hands as she came down the stairs very slowly. She kissed my cheek and stood next to Marcus. "Ok! Let the party begin people." I say finishing the rest of my drink and felt someone looking at me. I looked at him expecting it to be Mike but instead Saint. "Mi amor cute party." He said kissing my cheek. "Gracias mi amor. Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked him looking into his blue eyes, "Si. Now that you are here." He says smiling, I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. "I'm so kidnapping you and taking you home." I tell him hugging him, he hugged me back and laughed at me. "Of course mi amor." I laughed back at him and let him go because I felt eyes on me. I ignored them and went to enjoy the party.
****
The moment finally arrived for me to tell everyone the big news. "Attention everyone!" I say grabbing everyone's attention. I took a deep breath and continued my speech, "We are here today to celebrate friendship, we are also here to celebrate new life." I saw the boys were surprised but the girls were smiling. "I have big news for everyone." I tell them grabbing my cannon filled with a specific color of the gender of the baby. "Ready?" I ask everyone, "Vanessa is pregnant!!! And she's having a..." I say popping the confetti cannon and there was pink confetti in the room. "She's having a girl!!" Lily screamed, she always screams the loudest. "Is this true Angel?" Marcus asked Vanessa, "Yes!" Vanessa screams and Marcus hugged her. "Marry Me Vanessa!" He said and I looked at him and Vanessa. She didn't seem to understand, "What?" Vanessa ask Marcus. "I love you Vanessa, I have always loved you, you make me feel so special, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, please Vanessa Carina Angel Diaz be my wife, be Mrs Romano." He asked Vanessa and she was crying, "Yes Of course, Marcus." She screamed and kissed Marcus, he didn't have a ring but the way he proposed was pretty.
****
After the party I went to take a shower and put on my robe and headed to Mike room. I knocked twice and waited. "Come in." He says and I walk in. "Hello Sir." I say looking at him. "Are you ready for some fun?" I asked him, he looked at me, eyes filled with lust.

Que the music
I slowly took off my robe to reveal my outfit for tonight. I was wearing black lingerie, I did my hair in a French braid and I got handcuffs.

"Zorya

"Zorya." He says licking his lips. "You look gorgeous." He comes closer to me. "Stay there Sir. I'm here to dance for you." I told him sitting him down to start my lap dance. I handcuffed his hands, he looked at me. "You can look but don't touch." I tell him starting to handcuff him. I danced for a while before getting on his dick starting to ride him. "Fuck Zorya. Per favore let me touch you." He said trying to touch me. I laughed and rubbed my pussy on his hard dick. I moaned and moved at a faster rate. "Fuck Zorya, when I get my hands on you." I moaned at Mike's comment and got off him. "Sorry Sir. That's not my job." I got on my knees and took off his pants slowly. "My job is to please you Sir." I say finally dropping his pants and boxers on the floor watching his dick pop out. I brushed it with my hands and Mike groaned. I sucked him hard. He groaned and said many words of praise to me. He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. "Fuck Zorya." He says taking a deep breath to calm down. I took off my underwear and got on his lap. I put the tip of his dick in my pussy and started rocking slowly. "Fuck!" I saying jumping up and down faster, my breasts bouncing in the air while Mike tried to control his groans. He sucked my neck leaving marks again, I knew he wanted to touch my pussy or my breasts but the handcuffs held him back. I moved faster and faster, hitting my g-spot reaching my organism. "Shit! Mike." I moan loudly. "Fuck Zorya. You're so tight." Mike says trying to set himself free. I play with my pussy a little trying to reach my high faster. "I'm gonna cum. Shit!" I say milking his dick with my cum I relax a little catching my breath. I get off him and debate with my brain if I should let him go now. I set him free and he looked pissed. "Fuck Zorya. You asked for this." He says picking me up and dropping me on the bed. Before I could release what was happening, Mike was already thrusting inside me. "Oh God!" I screamed when he drove his whole dick inside me. "You asked for this Zorya. Now I will punish you." Mike says thrusting inside me, the bed moved to the rhythm of Mike's thrusts. He continued going, "Fuck I'm going to cum." I say loudly, he doesn't say anything but instead pinched my breasts and molded them in his hands. "Oh God Mike." I say cuming on his dick. He turns me around and fucked me from behind. "Shit shit! Mike I'm sorry." I tried apologizing so he may be able to forgive me. He didn't, he thrusts became rougher and deeper and I cumed for the second time tonight.
****
"Oh God! Mike!" I say cuming for the tenth or something time this night. "Fuck Zorya." Mike says cuming inside me. He rides out his organism and flopped on the bed next to me. I took a deep breath trying to catch my breath. "Want to take a bath now or later?" He asked me. "Later." I answered and he got in bed and held me. I was tried as hell, my legs were already killing me but I knew it would be worse in the morning. "God! Zorya you are so good." Mike says kissing me. I pulled back and hugged him getting ready for sleep. "I know." I answered him feeling sleepy "Buenas notches Mike, te amo." I told him as I went off to sleep. " And Mike said.  "Buenas notches,  yo tambien te amo Zorya."
****
(Good Night, I love you too)