dieciocho

"I'm just finna walk outside" Kheumani said walking away from Tate and her crew.

"Y'all come with me real quick"Kali (Kheumani's sister) told Cassie and Sincere as they walked over towards Duke.

"Ohhh shit" Tate mumbled before walking away towards Monaleo.

"Excuse" Kali spoke making Duke's Former Girlfriend Kali turn around.
"Who you?"

"Kali. Why wassup?" She asked blinking her eyelashes titling her head.

"LET'S GO" one producer yelled.

"Why his arms wrapped around you?"

"This my nigga, why you questioning me?" Kali asked as Cassie eyebrows lifted at the boldness in her tone.

"I can question any bitch or nigga in this motherfucka if I want to baby you ain't special, the fuck." Kali ( Kheumani Sister) told the girl as Sincere spoke.

"So who invited you here Duke?"Sincere asked.

"I came with Kali, Why you worried bout it?" He asked mugging them.

"What she inna video or sum?" Cassie asked.

"Nah"

"Yo you real fucking dirty, and it's coo cuz Kheumani gone always get ha lick back, sooner or later. Watch yo fucking back Duke, I swear you or yo bitch don't want this fye with me or my sister"Kali (Kheumani Sister) spit out.

"Bitch? Who tf this these people Duke?"

"We Kheumani folks. The wife he had and you knew that he had, that everybody knew that he had. And he cheated on her with you. THATS who WE ARE. "Cassie said with roughly Aggressiveness towards Duke's girlfriend Kali.

"Y'all come on for this whole video shoot be tore the fuck up" Sincere said walking away as she gave Duke AND his girlfriend a cold look before leaving outside of the building.

THE NEXT DAY

The 3 girls sat at the dinning table of  THE SUGAR FACTORY as the bright sun hit there Chocolate/Caramel melanated skin. Sincere put this dinner together for the previous incident that happened last night from Duke and Kheumani, Including Kai.

Kheumani sat there quietly as she looked up slightly seeing Sincere walking towards the table, sitting down at the table.

"Everybody okay?" She asked as they all gave little nods and hums.

"Yeah I apologize for yesterday sis I know it was hard" Kali said as Kheumani bluntly stared at Sincere.

"So what's in store for today?" She asked.
"Because I don't want my sister's apology I want yours, I think I deserve one. As my friend you own an explanation."

"As far as Duke being there, I didn't know. I knew Fanum and Kai was gonna be there not the whole AMP" Sincere said.

"Why was they even invited they knew Duke was cheating on me the whole time"

"Mani step over here for a second" Sincere said as Kali scrunched her face as Kheumani stood up.

"The fuck you mean step over for a second? Them fighting words Sincere ion think you wanna do dat" Kali said standing up along with her sister.

"Kali ain't nobody finna fight her calm down" Sincere said mugging her as the two walked away from the table.

"Sincere you done helped me with advice on my divorce, how did you not know?"