quince

"Nothing Ma" He said as she walked over towards him Slapping his face, which let go of Kheumani's Neck

"That's for Lying to me, She didn't Cheat on you, You cheated on her with Multiple women."

Duke Held the side of his face as he had a blank facial expression on his face showing he had a attitude.

"I'm very disappointed in you Dontavious, Now take yo dumb ass in that living room and take your son for Ice Cream...NOW" She yelled as he slowly walked out of the kitchen before Her and Kheumani locked eyes.

"Are you okay Kheumani?" She asked raising her chin with her finger checking for bruising, she didn't see anything.

"Ms.Dennis I love you but I think you and Duke should leave." Duke's Mother nodded understanding.

THE NEXT DIVORCE MEETING.

"Santiago I'll call you when I make it out of this meeting"She told him about to press the red leave button, but stopped when he sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I thought you and that nigga was supposed to been divorced" He said making bite the side of her cheek.

"Yeah but there's some rocky roads in the process"

"Like what? He tryna get back with you?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later I have to go" She lied quickly hanging up the phone, before walking into the Conference room.

All eyes where on her as she ignored the stares and sat next to Dianne, as she smiled softly at Kheumani.

"Okay so today we will about Custody And Visitation Hours" Dianne spoke.

"Kheumani you may speak first"

"Dontavious Can Visit Dion On Friday's And Saturday's Only, I'll have Full Custody Of Dion as his mother." Kheumani spoke not looking at Duke but his Lawyer.

"Why not Sunday Also Ms.Dennis?"James asked as Kheumani glared at him.

"Ms.Braxton"She told him a demanding voice.

"I'm sorry Ms.Braxton"He said which made Duke chuckle, Kheumani cut her eye at him.

"Sunday's are family days for Me And Dion, We have bonding time."

"Why can't Mr. Dennis be included?"

"Because after this divorce Me and Mr.Dennis will no longer be a family."

"For the sake of Dion?"He asked which made her mental roll her eyes, James knew what he was doing. He was pissing her off.

"For the Sake of Dion, Yes. But only Once every TWO weeks, Mr. James."She said as James looked over at Duke.

"I'll let Kheumani have Custody of Dion, Only because she's a great Mother towards my son, And I respect the Visitation Day also."

"Okay"Dianne spoke shocked as well as the conversation went.

"Now that's out the way, Now that Duke sign the paper, Kheumani I need you to sign also."Dianne slid the paper and pen towards her as she felt Duke's eyes watching her soul.

Kheumani flipped throw the paper grabbing the pen signing the paper of every dotted line, once she finished her breathed out the pressure from her chest.

She slid the paper back towards Dianne as she finally looked up from the table, meeting eyes with Duke.

Dianne and James watched as the soon Ex Husband And Wife Made Eye Contact, They both could tell that the both was having trouble with  the divorce.

Dianne cleared her throat. Which made them break Eye Contact. "Okay Now have to discuss the court date and what do you want out of this Marriage?"

"I don't want anything. Everything he paid for Clothes , Car , House, Shoes he can have it all."

"Every car I gave you I put in your name Kheumani"

"Lies Duke That Black Maserati , Benz , And Tesla are all in your name. You can have them all."

"And what if I don't want them back?"

"They will be sold." She said nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders.

10/12/22

10/12/22