diecinueve

TWO DAYS LATER

After the incident happened at The Sugar Factory, The video went everywhere on social media. TheShaderoom, Hollywood Unlocked, And Every YouTube Blog.

Kheumani didn't care she needed an Mental Health SelfCare Day, Just to herself. And that's what she did, took the only by herself. No social media, No phone calls, No noise, No anything.

That Mental Health Day was yesterday, todays a new day, And Kheumani is now returning to the AirBnB that the four girls slept in. Kheumani walked through the house and she seen it was empty, looking in the backyard she seen the girls sitting on the beach chairs.

"Hi y'all" She said walking up to the girls as they looked up towards her.

"You left us yesterday Bookie"
"You finally came back"

Sincere and Kali said at the same time as Kheumani sat next to Cassie who was to busy texting Davis.

"What y'all do yesterday?"

"Nothin, but we did get invited to a pool party Sin and Cass went I just stayed here." Kali replied.

"Who pool party was it?"

"Tate's" Sincere simply replied.

"Did y'all have fun?"

"Yeah it was cool I almost beat that Kali ho ass tho"Cassie spoke randomly not looking up from her phone.

"Why you say dat? What happened?"Kheumani asked.

"Got slick at the mouth while she was with her lil crew like I wasn't gone pop it while she with them.

"What she say?"

"Tryna say Ha and Duke so perfect and all the shit they do together, oh and throwing out hints that he had to replace you for better "chocolate" bitch" Cassie said putting her finger as quotation marks.

"Girl fuck her and Duke, that nigga put me thru too much shit. He need to be worried about that baby with that Icelee girl, his ho too"

"I wanna beat her ass point blank period, I don't care what fuck y'all talking about." Kali spoke up.
"She make me hate my name was Kali too."

Sincere giggled which made Kheumani and Cassie laugh as Kali tried to hold her laugh in by holding a stern expression but couldn't.

"That not funny bruh." After a few minutes the laughter died down as they all got on there phones listening to the pool water clash together.

"Y'all Davis just asked me do y'all wanna come to Kai's watch party?"

"Kai watch part for what?" Sincere asked.

"He was nominated for a twitch award for Streamer of the year." Cassie replied.

"Me and Kheumani don't fuck with Kai like that nomore." Kali said as Kheumani thought about the day she found out Kai knew about Duke cheating.

The screaming, yelling, crying she did inside the car made her gut inside her stomach twist.

"Yeah he still on block" Kheumani told them going though her blocked list.