cuatro

"Family Of Kheumani Dennis"  The nurse called entering the waiting room as I quickly got up with everybody following me

"Are you the husband?"She asked as I nodded.

"Yes ma'am" I told her.

"Come with me please" She said as I looked back seeing worried looks on their faces.

I followed the Nurse Down the hallway hot on her tail making sure she don't try and play any type of games.

"Is the baby okay?" Was the first thing I asked.

"Your wife is having the baby any second now, so I need you to put on this" The nurse said handing me a hospital gown.

Quickly putting the hospital gown as I asked the nurse to tie the back of the gown and she did Nicely.

"Thank you" I said as she hummed before walking as I followed.

As I followed the Nurse she opened the door walking in as I seen through the window Kheumani laying on her back with her legs propped up pushing already.

"Kheumani I need you to stop pushing" The doctor said as she shook her head.

"No I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out" She repeated as the heart rate monitor beeping increased.

I seen the Nurse talking to a doctor and the Nurse quickly came out of the room with a worried look on her face, which made me frown.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"There's been a complication, I need you to wait outside" She said as a doctor ran out of the room.

I quickly tried running into the delivery room but the Nurse stopped me, I tired moving her out the way but her lil ass had strength.

I still tried to make my way towards the door but she pushed be away continuously telling me to calm down.

"THATS MY WIFE" I yelled at her as she told me what going on.

I continued looking back as she pulled me away, we reached towards outside of the labor department.

"Can you please tell me what's going on!"

"If you would calm down sir I will go back in there and see what's going on and come straight back to you" She said grabbing my hands which made me look at her hands and then her before snatching my hands away.

"Stay here" She said before walking back into the labor department.

She disappeared out of my sight making me sigh, I laid my head on the wall trying to keep my composure.

6/3/22