tres

Step 1: Hide your suspension until your not sure

Welp Kheumani was sure, he's cheating and she's already passed step 2.

Step 2: Gather Evidence.

From the text messages, Dion's statement, And the Instagram post. He was most definitely cheating but she didn't want to face the fact, but eventually had too. Kheumani wanted to have more evidence to confront him in the end, but she also wanted to confront him with the evidence she already had.

Kheumani snapped out of her thoughts as she heard a knock on her office door, her soft voice allowed the person to enter.

It was Santiago.

Kheumani felt like she had to be on her P's And Q's around Santiago, that's how attractive he was towards her, she pushed the thought out of head knowing that she was married.

But not happily married.

"Hi Santiago" She spoke not wanting him in her office too long.

"I was informed that the meeting starts in about 10 minutes for the upcoming event" he said making her look at time on her computer.

She forgot. Before she could answer someone knocked on the door. She quickly got up walking out of her heels as she opened the door seeing a person with holding a Bouquet of Flowers, she knew they were from Duke.

"Ms.Dennis There is a Delivery for you" The Flower company deliver spoke.

It was another bouquet of flowers but this time they where Lilles, which was her grandmother's favorite flower.

"Thank you so much" She said smiled grabbing the flowers smelling them as the deliver person left, as she turned around with her attention back to Santiago.

"Okay I'll be looking forward to see what you have in mind" She told him l before walking over to her desk placing the flowers carefully on her desk.

She looked at the flowers seeing that it was a card attached to it.

I know how much your grandmother loved Lillies and today is the day of her death date, I love you ma and always will.

Love Duke.

A wave of sadness washed over her face as she remembered that today was the day that her grandmother passed away.

Memories started to feel into her head as the mix of Tears and happiness filled inside of Kheumani.

Kheumani could feel Santiago's presence, which confused her on why he wasn't leaving.

She turned around seeing that he was behind her. "Is there anything you help with Santiago?"She asked with her eyebrows frowned.