trece

"whats his name Mani" he growls closing his eyes

Kheumani eyebrows frowned together as her head tilted, anger racing her body as he tried to manipulate her into thinking this was her fault.

"Nigga I've never another man touch me, please me, or even look at me without shutting shit down immediately and
informing them on who my cheating ass husband was.
but looking back. if i had that fucking opportunity i-" Kheumani stopped herself.

Kheumani regretted that comment from the moment of anger, sighing she looked away.

"YOU'D WHAT?!" he yelled jumping out of the seat walking over towards you.

you watched him swallowing thickly as you slowly got up from your chair.

"you wish you would have fucked one of them cheesehead ass niggas? know damn well they could never fuck you like i
could. have you on your six round but you had already came 12 times before that... have yo ass screaming they name and shit? I gave yo ass the business for real!" he grits, his breath fanning her face as her eyes never leave his.

"They'd probably would appreciate me more then you did, everywhere I go a Nigga wanna holla" She shrugged her shoulders as the door opened as the two turned there heads seeing Dianne.

"Are y'all ready?" She asked as Kheumani nodded.

A wave  of defeat falls within him as he throw his hands up
backing away before they ball at his sides again. "you know
what fine. you wanna do Kheumani, go' head."

Kheumani's heart drops at his words as she watched him sit down back into his chair as the lawyer came back in. She took a seat playing with her fingers secretly sighing that she was uncomfortable.

"Okay so I have the papers here, the only thing you have to do is go through the papers and sign the dotted lines" Dianne told Duke has violently flipping through the
papers as he picks up the black pen, scribbling away on
each one as your heart rate increase with each stroke of the
pen. the man she wished to spend her forever with, the
one you wished to finish her family with. Was now signing away on your life forever.

Duke looked up quietly at Kheumani as she saw the tears forming in his eyes, his lip trembled holding back tears.

"Duke" She whispered

"I love you" He whispered before dropping the pen walking out of the conference room.

Kheumani eyes closed at her head fell into her hands as the two lawyers watched her.

"Thank you so much, Umm can we have another meeting that covers custody and visitation type?" She asked as Dianne nodded.

"Next Saturday is best, James please let Mr.Dennis know and see if he's available please" Dianne spoke.

"Will do"He said before grabbing his

"Thank you Dianne" Kheumani thank making Dianne smile.

"Your welcome beautiful, heal but don't stay too long"