catorce

I separated by myself as everybody sat together, I just wanted to know if the baby made it, I knew Kheumani survived she's a fighter.

I hear footsteps walk towards me as I looked up slowly seeing that it was the nurse who I threaten when we first came smiling.

"She's ready Mr.Dennis" She said before walking away as I looked over towards everybody and closed my eyes for a little bit.

I got up and followed the nurse as she lead me to a door that was closed and labeled "366" , I opened the door as I stood in the doorway seeing Kheumani laying in the hospital bed looking out the window.

Her head slowly turned looking over at me as she held her hand out, I walked in closing the door as I sat next to her grabbing her hand kissing it.

"I didn't want nobody to tell you" She said softly as I started to Doubt again.

"You wanna see him?" She asked softly which made me smile.

"Yeah" I said as the nurse came in with the baby in a Hospital Bassinet with wheels on it, she placed the Bassinet next to Kheumani before gently taking the baby out and handing Kheumani the baby.

"I'll be right about with the birth certificate"

"Hi handsome" Kheumani spoke as his eyes opened looking at her.

"Hi baby" She smiled at him as he giggled showing a small dimple.

"You wanna hold him?" She asked making me nod.

"Here hold his head" She put him in my arms as I listened to her instructions.

"Wassup son"

I couldn't believe I have a kid now, A son at that. Its time for two more. He just stared at me as I smiled at him showing my grills making him giggle.

"He's a happy baby" Kheumani smiled weakly looking at us I could tell she was about to cry.

And she started crying. "It's okay baby, look man ya mama crying" I said as he looked confused making me laugh.

"We finally had our baby, somebody can call me mama now" She said wiping her tears.

"Being called Dad gone make me feel old"I said making her laugh.

"We only need one kid anyways, all this was a long process"

"What about just two more?"

"To risk another miscarriage no Duke"

"Mani we just had a baby, I personally don't think you gone have miscarriages again"

"No Duke"

"Mhmmm okay...Watch"I mumbled as they lady walked in with papers.

"Here's a clipboard and a pen" She said handing it Kheumani.

"Dion Jahseh Dennis" She said looking over at me as I nodded agreeing towards the name.

I let Kheumani pick the name only if I could pick the middle and last name, I watched as she wrote it down along with his gender and date.