siete

Khuemani sat in hotel floor of the bathroom picking glass out of her arms, hissing from the pain as she took a deep breath

Khuemani sat in hotel floor of the bathroom picking glass out of her arms, hissing from the pain as she took a deep breath. Wiping her teary eyes as memories from the incident replayed in her head, she really broke up with him.

Picking herself up off the floor, she exited the bathroom as her eyes landed on her son Dion sleeping wildly on the hotel bed. Kheumani needed to call someone, she needed her phone, she started looking around the room until something hit her. She left it, at home with Duke.

"Oh my gosh"She whispered rubbing her temples, she spotted the hotel telephone.

"I need to call Kali" Kheumani only remember Kali's number by heart, She quickly pressed the numbers as she heard the phone ring.

The phone didn't answer as she quickly called back as it picked up on the fourth ring, she sighed in relief.

"Hello?"She heard Kali speak in a tired voice.

"Kal.."Kheumani started before sobbing lowly not wanting to wake Dion.

"Mani? What's wrong?"

"I did it, I broke up with him" She said wiping her tears away.

"Kali I really end you to come, I have to explain everything it's a lot to say other the phone. Please come"

"Where are you?"

"At Comfort Inn, The one you last before coming to my house, Third Floor, Room 303"

"Okay I'm on my way" She sighed before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Zion asked tiredly staring at Kali.

"Mani, She's at a hotel with Dion" She said getting out of bed putting on her slippers.

"She alright?"He said sitting up against the headboard.

"She found out Duke been cheating and knowing my sister I know she fucked some shit up"She said making him laugh.

"I hope your not like that."

"Only way to find out if you fuck me over"

Was the last thing Kali said before leaving the room exiting the house, Driving towards the hotel she sister and nephew where.

-

Kheumani heard a hard knock on the door as she looked through the peephole seeing Kali, she quickly opened the door as Kali pushed past her.

"Kali you beating on the damn door like you the police or sum shit, Dion's sleeping" She whispered loudly.

"Mani shut up and tell me what happened! You know I hate being woke up in the middle of the night." Kali told her as she sighed nodding.

"I confronted him.."

"Confronted him how exactly?" She asked watching as her sister slowly smirked.

"Kheumani.. you didn't do anything crazy, did you?"

"Does pushing a plugged in boombox radio into his bathtub water while he's in it Crazy?" Kheumani asked tilting her head as Kali eyes widened.

What in the Tyler Perry is my sister on bruh. Kali thought.

"What the hell Mani! What else did you do?" She asked.

"I slashed his tires and busted his windows"

"That's it?" Kali said not impressed.

"I Bursted his lip and head. I hit him in the ankles and stomach with a bat, he would be playing any basketball any time soon" She said with a chuckle, as the chuckle turned into laugher.

Kali watched closely thinking that she sister was a real psychopath at the lack of empathy that she had at the moment.

"Mani ain't nothing wrong with what you did, I got your back right or wrong. But damn you don't feel bad about anything you did to him?"

Kali knew that she sister was a forgiving person, unlike her. She didn't want Kheumani taking back Duke, but at the same time she never seen her sister act like this. He brought the dark side out of her.

"I'm gonna make his life a living hell once this divorce is over with" Kheumani whispered knowing the Kali could hear.

"Do you think he's gonna agree to an divorce?"

"He better or it's gonna be done the hard way again but worser"

"What do you mean by worser?"

"Just know someone else will be involved" She said as a smile grew on her face, I frowned at her knowing was about to do something out of proportion.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You'll hear it once it happens but for now on, I need to focus on Dion, And a new house" She said sitting on the bed.

"I left my phone at that house."

7/29/22

7/29/22