ocho

A WEEK LATER

A WEEK LATER

A week went by as Kheumani ranted out a house, she's been contracting Real Estate Agents about homes. Every house she looked at didn't fit her liking either for Dion.

Kheumani And Dion received all of there Clothes, Shoes, and etc. From the previous house without coming in contact with Duke, Who was still living in, He's car been in the shop for a few days.

Kheumani took her two weeks off from work, she could get stressed very easily. Taking off work was the best thing, While trying to get herself prepared for Divorce, Single Motherhood, And The Single Life.

Speaking of Single Life Duke as constantly been trying to contact Kheumani, After she cut off Kai. He haven't heard from her ever since, which made Kali cut him off also.

Duke ended up telling the AMP group as they seen his bruises and car, knowing that Kheumani fucked him up good but never said it out loud.

Kai regretted everything that he did towards Kheumani that was hidden in the dark, everything that is hidden always comes towards the light is what he's mother always told him. He learned that the hard way.

Dion has still been going to school, Kheumani makes sure he gets his education no matter what her and Duke is going through she never makes Dion suffers for it.

Kheumani placed the Gold Eye Mask Strips under her eyes as scrubbed her lips with lip scrub removing the dead skin. Kheumani's phone rung as she seen it was a FaceTime call from Santiago.

She pressed the green button accepting the Call as the call connected seeing a shirtless Santiago, she frowned but deep down liked what she saw.

"Hello"She spoke as he laughed at her facial expression.

"Wassup! Why you looking at me like that?"He asked knowing exactly why, he just wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Where's your shirt Santiago?"

"I'm in bed why does it matter?"He asked smartly as Kheumani glared at him before wiping the lip scrub off of her lips.

"What do you want Santiago?"

"I wanna ask you something"

"Shoot"

"Okay.. Let me take you out on a date" He said which made her freeze, she quickly grabbed her phone.

"I don't think my husband would like that Santiago"

"Now you know damn well you ain't with that Nigga no more"