Mingi - Spikes ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: how's y'all's summer been? (If you're in school & your summer vacations started 🫣)
_____________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"What's up, YouTube!" You scream at your camera that's as set up in your bathroom, on the sink. Around it stood four different hair gels, hairspray, a brush and a blow dryer. "Today, me and my boyfriend are going to attempt to do liberty spikes in my hair...and if he's feeling it, I'm going to do it to his hair." Then you got close to the camera to where you were sure Mingi couldn't hear, "I'm doing his, regardless."

You were a successful YouTuber with a following of 368k and you were grateful. They didn't know who your boyfriend was because you wanted to set boundaries but they knew that you were in a serious relationship. You always blurred his face and changed the way his voice sounded on your videos. Your subscribers respected your space but they were eager for you to reveal him. One of your subscribers had suggested doing liberty spiked hair and that had caught your attention because you've never heard of that hairstyle.

So, here you were, a random Friday night with different hair products for you and Mingi to try out. With gloves on his hands, Mingi grabbed your face and dunked it under the sink. You kicked his shin as the cold water splashed on your face. "You don't need to wet my hair that much, that's why we have a spray bottle!" You yell at him, shaking your head like a dog to get him wet with the excess water dripping on your hair. He only laughed and threw a towel at you. "I thought that's why we had the hair dryer." He said in between fits of laughter while you rubbed your hair till it was damp. Then, Mingi draped the towel around your shoulders and started to section your hair and put in gel, the way you showed him videos of. He stood in front of the camera for a second and held up a peace sign, then showed how much gel was on his gloves.

You had your phone connected to a speaker that was in your room, only a couple feet away from the bathroom, so the music was pretty loud. You always played Ateez whenever you needed background music, subtly giving your subscribers hints but they just thought you were a diehard Atiny, they weren't wrong.

"Oh my god! You look like a sea urchin!" Mingi backed up and looked at your hair that stood up. He couldn't help but double over in laughter. You slapped his sides as he kicked your leg. "The spikes! I worked hard on those!" He complained as you attempted to push him out of the bathroom. "You're the hitting me!"

When he's out of the bathroom, you take your camera and point it at the mirror, posing for some pictures you would take from the video while editing. "Okay, I'm going to try to persuade strawberry to get his hair like this. Also, I look super cool so anybody who is going to say otherwise, you're wrong!" You always called him a nickname based on what color his hair was.

You dragged the camera along with you as you confronted Mingi on your bed, "Babe, do you want me to pay for your meals for all week?" He raised an eyebrow and moved his phone from in front of his face, "Go on?" You smirked and held up a bottle of hair gel, "Let me do your hair!" You said, jumping on the space next to him. He jumps away from you like a cat, throwing a blanket and pillow at you as a diversion. "MINGI!" You shout as you chase after him. You'll have to remember to edit that later in the video. You set the camera down in your kitchen as you trap Mingi between the counter and stove. "Baby, please? It'll be cute! No one will see, just me and the video will have u blurred out. I'll let you play with the dogs?" He is sold after that sentence.

You grab the camera as he heads back to the bathroom, saying, "Ladies and germs, we got em."

"YOU LOOK SO GOOD??!??" You shouted as you finished the last section of Mingi's hair, he somehow managed to rock the style. "UNFAIR!" You huffed, pointing at your boyfriend while looking at the camera.

You and Mingi took some photos, you also helped him take some so he could post them on twitter before your video is posted, since it would probably be a draft for about a week and a half. Not cause you were lazy but because you procrastinated and were a college student.

"I say we go visit my mom."

"With this hair?!"

"Why not?"

"You're dad will kill me and your brothers will torment me for the rest of my life!"

You shake your head and put away all the things you used for the video. "They'll see the video anyways, they watch my channel. Sometimes." You tell him, but he still shakes his head no with an embarrassed blush on his face. You sigh, "Can we at least go to McDonalds, or show San and Yunho?"

He brings out his phone and snaps a photo of you two, then sends it to the group chat, "You're paying for food." You laughed and leaned on your toes to kiss his cheek, "Whatever you want!"