Jongho - Argument⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

What is this? I dont even know

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Y/n, im telling you, its really not that important!" Jongho shouted, following the brunette around the ATEEZ dorm, grabbing the attention of his hyungs as theyve never seen the two youngers fight.

The pair were arguing about Jongho missing a day of practice, so he could attend Y/ns graduation. The 19 year old just finished high school, so she and a couple of her friends planned a small party. Jongho had practice the day it was planned for, so of course he planned on not even showing up at KQ Entertainment, and just going straight to Y/ns place.

"Of course it's important, its your group!!!" Y/n yells back at the singer, completely oblivious to the 7 pairs of eyes starring at them.

Jongho let out a laugh, growing closer to Y/n, "I can miss one day, but you only graduate high school once." He tried to bargain, his arms finding themselves around her waist, pulling her into his chest. She almost caved in, seeing the look he held in his gaze, then she heard Wooyoung slap the back of Sans head and came to her senses. "No!"

"Y/n, we can all miss a day for you. Jonghos right, you only graduate once, and you're important to all of us, so I think we can work around this one day." Hongjoong interrupts the pair, Seonghwa backing him up. "Actually if we tell manager hyung, we might be able to get 3 days off."

"IM GOING TO CALL HIM!!" Wooyoung shouted, running off the to his room. "I want to call hyung too!" San whined, following Wooyoung.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Jongho, im sorry." I apologized, seeing him go to where it was less crowded. Apparently, my friends and i, who were graduating, did know a lot of people. "I shouldnt of said you couldnt come." I continued, walking up to him, and wrapping an arm around his waist, while putting my chin on his shoulder, thankful that he sat down, otherwise i wouldnt be able to do this.

He only chuckled and held my other hand, "Its okay. We didnt really have anything necessary for today planned, so of course I would make time for you."

I felt myself blush a little, so i turned away, when he looked towards me. He must have noticed, since he pulled me in front of him, then sat me next to him on the couch.

"So, are you going to college?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Hell no! I didnt want to go to school, when it was free, what makes you think i want to pay to go to school!?" I blurted, making him laugh dramatically.

Once he calmed himself, he again opened his mouth to speak, "Maybe you should get a job at KQ? You could be our choreographer or like assistant choreographer, remember you helped us choreograph Wonderland? I think you can do it."

I bit the insides if my cheek, and thought about it, "I mean, that was fun to do. But, im not sure, what if im not good at it?"

"Then you can come to us, and we'll give you ideas." His hands started to play with my hair as we got more comfortable on the small couch.

"Hmm...maybe..Maybe i could give it a sho-"

"I FOUND THE LOVE BIRDS!!!" Mingi shouts, suddenly appearing behind us, scaring the last of my sanity away.